• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interwive-date-documents

You will need the second letter as there is an appointment sheet that you will need to get into the embassy. If it gets nearer the time (two weeks before) ring KCC and ask them to email it to you if possible

la1, may be worthwhile to learn the correct spelling of interview.

hi Ana karenina,
yes it is possible not to get the second letter, the letter can be lost in Post or for anther reasons. i read some where that abut 10% to 16% from the winers got not thier letter .

so send e-mail or call KCC and then you kown your status and alle deployment in your case.

for example for me
1-i got my interview-date by e-mail before i got 2nd nl. i send e-mail to them and they give me the date of interview.

Q.
what is your's Case number?can you give us more infornation abut your signature so that we can help you more?

for smcg thanks for correct spelling of interview. i will try to write it correct!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My CN is 2009EU00022xxx , I believe that my number will be current about the end of April or the begining of May. I still have time for receiving the second letter but I'm afraid that the letter might be delivered to me too late because of the Post Service. It was needed almost a month for delivering the first letter and the chance to be lost is big

Stop worrying about it.
Your number isnt even current yet (will be probably next week for april) so there is no 2nd NL for you yet.
There is around two months (more or less) for the letter to get to you once sent. Thats plenty of time.
My 1st NL was delivery over a month later than the date sent too. No big deal.
Your interview could be anytime from the start of april.

hello

how did you know you are current in january 13 bro la1? my CN is 14***, when will i recieve my 2nd NL

And what region are you from?
EU?
If so then you should have had your interview by now!!!

If AS, then your number is not current. It may be in the bulletin that may come out later today or tomorrow or this week. Then you will receive your 2nd NL in about 5 or 6 or 7 weeks and you should KCC in two weeks to find out your interview date.

hi kkpsk,

send e-mail to KCC and you will have alle the information every thing abut your status case.

Hi la 1
I am from burma.
My case no is 17xxx.
Do u think that it has chaos in asia CN?
I am sorry .I am new member.
I sent back my form to KCC with normal post.
I sent back it by burma post office.
So KCC cant confirm.
I want to know someone can change(misuse) my case?
--------
May ,15 got NL(2009AS17xxx)
JUNE, Letter send to KCC

Last edited by a moderator:
hi moelwin,

i think the number of Asia have shifted upwards. your Case number is 17XXX i think it will be current in MAY, so that you have to prepared to the Interview.

Hi MOELWIN,
can you add your signature so that one have more information abut you.

Hi moelwin,

this is the 1st. e-mail i sended it to KCC, so that if they have received my Application. i sended Application with normal post as you .

this is e-mail

Case Number 2009AS00011xxx
PA Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
date of birth XX.XXX.19XX
Perference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreigen State Chargeability: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir or Madam,

on June 2008 i have sended my Appliction to KCC.

Questions

1- do you have received it?

2. what is the Status of my case?

your's

you have to send to KCC e-mail to have information abut your case
good luck

You really should correct the English in the email before you send the same.
Or simply just ring them. You don't have to email.

hi

hi ko moelwin
I'm from Myanmar too. Please invite me kkpaingsoekyaw@gmail.com. We'll share our interview experience.

bro la1, KCC sent me letter, I can contact them. They told for possible interview date. Thank for your information bro la1