Interviewed not stamped

Ananda1

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I had Interview on September 17th, my company will not provide company income tax documents it is a more than 600 employees company. That's why I didn't carried company income tax documents along with me in the Interview, I took only company letter. Officer asked us show company income tax document, I said I don't have company income tax documents, she asked me send the company Incame tax documents to the Baltimore INS office, officer given a form 72, officer said send company income tax documents to the baltimore INS officer along with company income tax document. But office took my and my wife original I-94's and finger prints for both of us (finger prints on 595 form) and officer didn't asked us photos. I asked my company about comapny income tax documents, my HR said company will not provide income tax documents instead of that company has given Bank statements(3 milian working capital), and supporting letter. I took color prints for some information about company in the company wed site. I sent all the documents together to the Baltimore INS office. Last week I have received Acknowledgement letter, saying that. they have received the documents, officer have to review the documents, and they will notify in the next letter. How long will it take to review I don't know please give us what is the problem

Thanks

-A-

Which officer?

Which officer interviewed you? A, B, C, D, E, F, G ... Can you tell us?

guys,

Does the company's finance situation matter? Our GC sponsor is a small start up, and not in a good shape now. Is it gonna effect our GC?

Thanks.

The INS has asked for the company financial statement at before 140 approved. Any possible ask again when you apply the 485 ?

I have sent bank statements instead of incometax documents, are INS going to approve my case or not, please help us.

Thanks