Interviewed, Approved & Stamped

july16

Registered Users (C)
Left home at 920am
Arrived 970 Broad Street at 1015am
Parked Van at Parking Lot accross Road, $8.00
After Security Check entered building at 1025am
Elevator to 13th floor at 1030am
Approached window 1 to hand In Appointment Letter was advised letters accepted only 15 minutes before appointment time, and that I should approach window at 11am.

Lawyer arrived at 1050am, 11am approached the window, they took all 4 appointment letters, and asked us to wait till our names were called.

Names called at 1230pm unfortunately lawyer was in rest room, officer said would recall names in 10 minutes, 1245pm names called again, were led in by Officer Mr Meth, had us all 4 sign the I 551 forms and took my and wifes fingerprint.

After which he led us into his office, Had us take the Oath, Did not ask a single question, did not ask for EAD, did not ask for Pics, I could see the files and, the pics that we had sent with the I 485 wrer there, hence was not worried.

Stamped Each passport and handed it to the respective passport holder, after which he remarked, that concludes our business, stood up and shook hands with each of us.

We were out of there by 105pm.

Congralutions! Is it time to write a book "Adventure for My Greencard"?

You are totally liberated.

JULY16

Hey Buddy,

I beat you in informing this board about your approval...

Anyways congratulations to you, you deserve it.. and good luck to you and your family.

Another thing, keep on visiting this board...

Cheers

july16 congrats

Hearty Congratulations buddy to you and wife. I am really Happy for you. IT came as I said after a long time. Go and Thank GOD. Even though it took a really long time

we fellow suffer the most as we live in NJ where there are a lot of immigrants. Hence, INS either is busy with our cases or takes more time than anybody else.

Enjoy. Your day did come finally. I hope, GOD will have mercy on me too to stop worrying about approval from INS Vermont. May God Bles you and your wife.

Re: JULY16

Originally posted by 180DaysGuy
Hey Buddy,

I beat you in informing this board about your approval...

Anyways congratulations to you, you deserve it.. and good luck to you and your family.

Another thing, keep on visiting this board...

Cheers

180DaysGuy

YOU BAD.

:D :D :D :D

Heartiest congrats buddy

Finally ... you won !

Wish you and ur family all the very best for the future.
God bless !

Congratulations Buddy..

Congratulations Buddy..
All the best for your future endeavors..
Wish you good health and happiness rest of your life…
I knew good people always win sooner or later….

:D :D :D
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Congratulations!!!

I used to read your postings and is from CSC, approved last month.
Happy to hear about your approval :)

Aint that just like a lawyer!

To be goofing off in the restroom.
Congratulations. Well deserved, my friend.

Chicken

Cheers

Ya da man.

Congratulations. Buddy I didn't had a beer when I was approved. However I am going to celebrate your approval and stamping tonight with beers.

cheers....

July16, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife :)

Have a great weekend and enjoy the excitement. You are free!!!

We will miss you on the forum but better for you that you will no longer be spending your days wondering and reading and wishing....

Congratulations and very best wishes :)

Scotgirl x

July16

Where there is a will there is a way.
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU AND WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR IMMIGRANT JOURNEY IN THE LAND OF THE FREE.

Thanks for posting all the detailed info.

My wife and myself are going to have a very nervous weekend.
Monday will be the D-DAY for us.

Once again CONGRATULATIONS

Nagsp

Last edited by a moderator: