Interviewed and Stamped on 03/20

r8345

Registered Users (C)
I think this is the time to provide something to the people of this portal.

This is a very good and informative forum. I got a lot of help reading different threads in this forum. I've learnt a lot from this forum. When I came first in this forum one and a half year ago, I didn't know almost anything about Green Card Process. Now I know a lot after reading personal experience, views, processing GC, laws etc.

Thanks Mr. Khanna for allocating the space of this forum for those people like me (who don't know much at first).

Thanks also other folks who continuously provide information what they know about other's problem, fear and mental support. Please keep up this work in the future as well, guys.

Hope everybody will get approved soon with the grace of Almighty GOD. Your turn is knocking at the door. Don't lose hope.

For your Information,

The interview was scheduled on 03/20. It went well and the officer stamped my passport for 1 year.

Case Details:

RD: Oct 2001
ND: Dec 2001
RFE: Oct 2002
RFE Received by INS: Nov 2002
Case Transferred: Jan 2003

Thanks

Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations.... and enjoy the freedom.....

Please let us know about your RFE.......

r8345,

Good to know and congratulations, but we need more info from you. Please provide us full details of your case wac#, location and experience of interview etc.

Hi anbu,

My RFE was about Employment letter and last three years TAX Return.
I submitted Employment letter and two year's Tax Return. I came in USA two and a half years ago.

Thanks

I am little confused, you are saying you came 2 1/2 yrs ago in USA, so it means you came here some time in June2001 so when did you filed your LC,140 ?
And how come your RD is Oct2001 ?
that's why We need more details

Vipsha,

The officer didn't ask me a lot. He asked for recent employment letter, marriage certificate, joint account (if any).This is an eac case and the location is San Jose.

Thanks for query.

Vipsha,

Sorry for the confusion.

When the RFE was generated, at that time my stay in USA was 2 years and 5 months. Now it is 2 years and ten months. notice date of 140 was July 2001 and approval date was August 2001.

Now is it clear to you?

Thanks

Congrats!! I think you have been one of those few lucky ones to get ur GC fast!! Enjoy!!

smg
;)

Hi,

I got a proval notice of I-485 from Texas Center after I moved to Bay area from eastern coast. I am trying to get the stamping in San Jose Office. I have never seen any approval notice from California Center. Is there any stamping date required on the approval notice? Is it possible for to get the stamping in San Jose Office?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Kathy

I think you can get stamped your passport from any INS office carrying your approval letter. In the past, lots of people got their passport stamped this way.

Thanks

Hey

I mentioned in my post that mine is a EAC case.

So now you understand ........., right?

Thanks

Kathy 2003

Hi Kathy 2003

I am also moving to the bay area. Did you ever change your address with INS? Your case was not transferred to a local office in San Jose?

Thanks

Thank you all, guys for your good wish and hearty congratulations.

I wish you all the best in speedy approval and get out of this mental agony.

GOOD LUCK!