Interview........

Saumit

As i posted earlier,our case is transferred to local INS in LA..Yesterday my wife got an appointment letter for interview in june...The thing is that even though we finished our medical & sent all the documents while applying,again they have sent an application for medical & asked to take medical tests..I don\'t know whether we have to go through it again?..
can anyone help?....

Reason ...

Medical and FP have a duration for which they are valid.

I think FP is for 12 months and Medical is for 15 months. Which is probably why you are being asked to do them again.

Documents?

what documents are needed & what will they ask in the interview..
anyone gone through this please answer...

natural

Good to know atleast you got interview notice.
I beleive its your wife who got transfered and you were approved. Same with me...
Can you please provide the list of documents which they asked. Did your wife had all the vaccination at the time of submitting the papers earlier.

Ravi_100 and munu, If you are not listed in the tracker

http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/, would you mind entring your data in the tracker so that we can all bebifit from it. If you are listed in the tracker, dont forget to update your data.

Thank you

Mine is also transferred to the same office..

but the transfer date is on 4th april,hope i will get an interview appointment in next week..
yes she had all the vaccination..but even then again they are asking for medical reports..

thank u.........Yes they have listed,

but it says it is general listing so i just wanted to know whether we need some other documents...

No since we don\'t have one..

Actually our employer itself applied it without an attorney..since he is in Florida,we will go by ourselves..

how to get documents?

Gurus

RD:01/16/2002
ND:01/17/2002
FP:02/02/2002
No EAD (Applied only for spouse thru my employer), Didn\'t apply for AP b\'cos valid H1 & H4 visa

Transfer Notice from TSC to LA local office : Spouse 03/27/2002 , Mine 04/04/2002

Interview for my spouse: 06/26/2002 , haven\'t received mine.
got letter 04/16/2002

some ?s abt interview

Employment based category (documents asked)

1> Current letter of employment (employer\'s tel no & address) recent paystubs..
   ..this can be done

2> Copy of form I-140 (petition for a alien worker), with all attachments
  ..i dunno how to get this b\'cos my employer was not willing to share it with us.

3> Copy of ETA-750 (Labour certification package)
  ..this we applied at TSC but we dunno if they have xferred it to LA office or should we
    request TSC to send the complete package

4> Evidence of employer\'s ability to pay your wages such as employer\'s tax returns, annual report, forms DE-3 & DE-6, financial statments, & your W-2 forms.
   ..dunno how to get this

general docs

medical docs ( done last april \' 2001 )
 ...this we gave it to my employer during the I-485 application time in last may..there was no problem with vaccination or any medical problem...

any suggestions would be helpful.

thanks
natural

No Title

Why they asked for I-140 and Labor certificate for your wife. She has nothing to do with it. They didn\'t tell you to bring passport, I-94 etc

I don\'t know..

they have asked for all those documents(passport,I-94 ect..).these are the other documents they have asked...