Interview

zsilvee

I have recieved a note from the USCIS here in NYC to come for an interview. My finger prints were in Feb 2007 after granted Asylum in 2002. I filed a year later for Lawful Perm Resident. This month I have recieved a letter from the USCIS for an interview??

I am not sure what they want. I thought the green card would be sent already by this long time.

Any one have an idea. appreciated.

Nothing to sweat about, just an standard interview. Long wait but you wait is almost over.
Good luck from the bottom of my heart.

Hi,
My dad got the same thing. all other familiy members got their gc in the mail.
but he got his asylum status through my mom a few years ago. and applied for gc after one year. Now he has received a letter for interview.

what documents did they ask you to bring?
the letter he got states that if your application is based on marriage, you have to bring a list of documents [tons of them]. But I was saying he applied based on being an asyless himself so he shouldn't have to do that...can you tell me more details on your interview?

thanks

I have recieved a note from the USCIS here in NYC to come for an interview. My finger prints were in Feb 2007 after granted Asylum in 2002. I filed a year later for Lawful Perm Resident. This month I have recieved a letter from the USCIS for an interview??

I am not sure what they want. I thought the green card would be sent already by this long time.

Any one have an idea. appreciated.

how was the interview (GC)?
I have the same thing and kinda worry??
please help

Hi,
My dad got the same thing. all other familiy members got their gc in the mail.
but he got his asylum status through my mom a few years ago. and applied for gc after one year. Now he has received a letter for interview.

what documents did they ask you to bring?
the letter he got states that if your application is based on marriage, you have to bring a list of documents [tons of them]. But I was saying he applied based on being an asyless himself so he shouldn't have to do that...can you tell me more details on your interview?

thanks
hi

can u please tell me what was the questions they ask when ur father went for interview(GC)?
I have the same problem also