Interview with expired green card

IT75

Registered Users (C)
Hi to everyone!
My wife has interview scheduled in Garden City, NY on July 15. We discovered last week that green card is expired, so I emergently e-filed for renewal and have a print-out of receipt. Also today I-797C receipt notice arrived via snail-mail. Are these two proofs of undertaken action enough to take to interview with the expired Green card, or I should get Infopass and renew it in the fielld office.
Problem with Infopass is that there are not so many slots available in NYC area (closest on July 13, a day before interview.) I know they extend them in Biometrics, but I don't think that appointment will be before 07/15

Any advice/thoughts appreciated
Thanks in advance

Hi to everyone!
My wife has interview scheduled in Garden City, NY on July 15. We discovered last week that green card is expired, so I emergently e-filed for renewal and have a print-out of receipt. Also today I-797C receipt notice arrived via snail-mail. Are these two proofs of undertaken action enough to take to interview with the expired Green card, or I should get Infopass and renew it in the fielld office.
Problem with Infopass is that there are not so many slots available in NYC area (closest on July 13, a day before interview.) I know they extend them in Biometrics, but I don't think that appointment will be before 07/15

Any advice/thoughts appreciated
Thanks in advance

The receipt notice will be sufficient.