Interview waived additional doc required(w2)

l00k0ut

Registered Users (C)
I got my interview waived and received a letter for additional documents. The conslate is asking for w2 of 2000 which i dont have as i was on the bench. my employer was not paying me. What should i suppose to do.

do i need to get another letter from employer statting i was not paid?

Any help will be great

Thanks,
l00k0ut

hi

I just received the query and it has to replied in 60. i applied for immigration in 2002

any help would great.

No W2 as well

Hi 100K0ut,
I am in the same boat. No W2 for last couple of years. I have interview in June.Can you tell how you handled the situation.

Thanks,

any solution , as I am in the same boat,
my 2000 and 2001 w2 are pretty bad ? any suggestions will be greatly appriciated

Friends,

I'm also having exactly the same problem as you guys. My interview is waived but they have asked for W2's from 1998 to 2002. I had W2's from 2000 and 2001 but nothing for the rest of the years.

If you guys figure out something about this problem, please share it. I'll be talking to few people/attorneys tomorrow and will let you know if there is any solution to this.

Regards!

Don't fake w2

Guys,

I talked to few people in canada and everybody is suggesting that whatever you do, don't submit fake documents. I will talk to couple of canadian immigration companies tomorrow and will let you guys know what they say.

Cainfo, when and where is your interview??

Regards

It is never recommended to submit "fake documents" anywhere . Your PR could get cancelled because of this and you could also serve prison time in these countries for submitting fake docs

Cainfo .. When is your interview? If you already had it, how did it go and what did you tell them about W2's???

Sri25 and lookout --- can you guys tell me how are you going to resolve the W2 issue?

Regards.