Interview Tomorrow - DO San Bernadino

velli

Registered Users (C)
Interview APPROVED - DO San Bernadino

Hi everyone,

I am going to my interview tomorrow and I am trying to stay as calm as possible. I know that my will be approved some day, because my wife and I have been in a relationship for a long time. We are lacking some joint evidence. We have the basics like joint bank account, and pictures. We are living at her parents house for now so we have no lease or bills, though we have a letter from parents certifying all of that.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum who have shared their experiences with the rest of us and have eased some of all that anxiety that comes with that process. I have over analyzed so much the past 66 days that now I am more relaxed than I ever thought I could be able to. So many people have told me that "if your marriage is genuine you have nothing to worry about". I thank all of them for saying that because if there is one thing that is for real in this whole process it is the love that me and my wife share.

So, if the IO doesn't see that tomorrow then someone down the line will and give me that stamp.

I will try to give all of you an update by tomorrow if not the following day.

thanks and good buy

P.S. Interview is at 7.30 am....yikes! :eek: that guy/girl better be a morning person :p

Last edited by a moderator:
velli said:
Hi everyone,

I am going to my interview tomorrow and I am trying to stay as calm as possible. I know that my will be approved some day, because my wife and I have been in a relationship for a long time. We are lacking some joint evidence. We have the basics like joint bank account, and pictures. We are living at her parents house for now so we have no lease or bills, though we have a letter from parents certifying all of that.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum who have shared their experiences with the rest of us and have eased some of all that anxiety that comes with that process. I have over analyzed so much the past 66 days that now I am more relaxed than I ever thought I could be able to. So many people have told me that "if your marriage is genuine you have nothing to worry about". I thank all of them for saying that because if there is one thing that is for real in this whole process it is the love that me and my wife share.

So, if the IO doesn't see that tomorrow then someone down the line will and give me that stamp.

I will try to give all of you an update by tomorrow if not the following day.

thanks and good buy

P.S. Interview is at 7.30 am....yikes! :eek: that guy/girl better be a morning person :p

Hi:

Best of luck on that interview. Incidentally, don't complain about 7:30am --- for yours truly it was 6 am. Actually, it was worse. I had been at our house in San Diego the week before to meet with some contractors to redo the kitchen, and had flown into Dallas the day before for the interview. Being on PT, it felt more like 4am. Best wishes.

thanks guys

pianoplayer....6 am is unreal.....and i am not complaining cause i am a morning person lol. i'll show up at anytime for such an important thing.

i am back,

interview went well. it took only 15 minutes.

we got there at 7.15 the waiting area was not that busy. I gave the Interview Notice to the lady behind the window and took a seat. We waited for about 15-20 minutes and were called in.

Our IO was in his late 30s to mid 40s and looked pretty strict. I am pretty sure he was Latino. He swore us in and we took our seats. He asked me what my address was, my date of birth, which city I was born in and when I entered the US the last time. I answered everything. He then wanted to know if I have my I-94 and I gave it to him. At this point I was confident but still had doubts because he never showed a smile.

He then asked my wife what she was doing for a living. She told him and he really changed his whole demeanor. He was really friendly to her and really just chatted with her for the next few minutes.

My lawyer then tried to break the ice by asking him about the Redskins to which he only said "I am approving your client so lets not talk about the Skins" (i guess because they had a bad season).

We talked briefly about how my case went way to fast since I couldn't get any joint documents, other then a bank account.

He printed up a letter of approval and went over the "removal of conditional status" stuff. He got up told me I can expect my card within 1-4 weeks and I should start looking for a job.

All in all it was fairly straight forward and I want to thank everyone on here again for their help and support.

Last edited by a moderator:
velli said:
i am back,

interview went well. it took only 15 minutes.

we got there at 7.15 the waiting area was not that busy. I gave the Interview Notice to the lady behind the window and took a seat. We waited for about 15-20 minutes and were called in.

Our IO was in his late 30s to mid 40s and looked pretty strict. I am pretty sure he was Latino. He swore us in and we took our seats. He asked me what my address was, my date of birth, which city I was born in and when I entered the US the last time. I answered everything. He then wanted to know if I have my I-94 and I gave it to him. At this point I was confident but still had doubts because he never showed a smile.

He then asked my wife what she was doing for a living. She told him and he really changed his whole demeanor. He was really friendly to her and really just chatted with her for the next few minutes.

My lawyer then tried to break the ice by asking him about the Redskins to which he only said "I am approving your client so lets not talk about the Skins" (i guess because they had a bad season).

We talked briefly about how my case went way to fast since I couldn't get any joint documents, other then a bank account.

He printed up a letter of approval and went over the "removal of conditional status" stuff. He got up told me I can expect my card within 1-4 weeks and I should start looking for a job.

All in all it was fairly straight forward and I want to thank everyone on here again for their help and support.

Congratulations! And yes, 6am is unreal, but like you said, some things are important.