Interview Today - Approved

obajego

Registered Users (C)
I want to thank everybody here in this forum for all the support given to me during the AOS process. I had my interview today. my appointment was for 9.30am but i was called in at 10.30am and it only took about 20 minutes. I was given a letter on how to remove the condition because i have only been married for less than two years. And that my card will come in the mail within two weeks time.

the questions were simple questions about my marriage like where and when we meet, when was the last time i enter US, and all the NO ... No... NO.. questions and answers. the IO demanded to see my State ID and my wife Drivers lincense just to see if we lived together i assumed.
Also i forgot he asked if we have any joint liabilities for which i gave him our lease, a letter from the bank stating that myself and my wife have a joint account, our phone bill in my wife name, our gass bill in my wife name and the only bill in my name was our cable bill for the month of this January 2007 cos i just got my SSN in december of 2006 and thats it.

i want to thank Jewel12, Newshan, Browngirl, Dasugo, comcast and piano for their wonderful surpport and i pray that God will also grant all of u in this forum waiting for your interview sucess and favour. Comcast i want u to know that ur miracle is on it way.

once again a big thank you to everyone in this forum.

No Update On My Account

thank you all for your word of congratulations. I have NOT seen any LUD or update on my account after my approval yesterday. is this normal?