Interview time at chennai

defjam

Registered Users (C)
Hey folks,

My P3 review at NVC has been completed on June 11 ,02.
NVC operator mentioned that it will take 2-4 weeks for them to send the P3 to CHennai consulate.

When do you think i can expect an interview at chennai.
I am sure it will not be july.
Can I expect the interview in August for sure.
I am really pressed for time becos our company is going out of business & is being taken over by another company pretty soon.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Defjam90

you are on the border for august interview, probably september for sure

see my analysis in the forum , people whose case have been sent by 6/12/2 will probably get august interview, yours will probably be sent to chennai on 6/19. Please update your info on www.cptracker.com so we can all follow this.

Thanks Rekha

Hey Rekha,

Are u done with the review at NVC?
When are u expecting an interview?

Thanks
Defjam90

expecting september, packet three reached nvc last week, how long did it take them to review your ca

Not Sure

St louis recived my papers on May 08,02
I did call NVC end of may & they had not received my papers yet.
Today when i called NVC they told me that my review has been completed on June 11.

Do u know how long does it take the consulate in chennai to receive the papers once NVC mails it.

Just hope I get my interview ASAP.

Regards
defjam

they mail it on every wednesday , so they will mail yours next week thats why i felt you would get s

No Title

DO they send the P3 to consualte by regular mail or express mail.
Any idea how long this process of mailing takes?

Regards
Defjam

send by dhl , takes one week to reach there and then 3-4 days to get into the sustem

but i heard they have started sending the cases electronically also, if they do that then you may get august

Thanks Rekha

U have been of great help.
Hope things work out for u pretty soon

Regards
Defjam90

folks, mine was also reviewed on June 11. I am also hoping for Aug interview.

Hope it is sent to consulate by 19th. If they send electronically I think chennai should have it in system the same day. I hope cut off is after that for August. any idea if we can request for date in August in case they give september date?

Time line for interview

EB3 - VSC.

P3 Sent to St lous - April 8th.
NVC received - Aprl 25th
Review completed - May 9th.
P3 sent to Consulate - May 15th.
Interview - July 31st.

Thought this will help you. Mine was is exactly at borderline for july.

Time line for Interview

I dont think u can request an earlier interview excpet for the fact that u need to have a valid medical reason. I am not sure though.This was the info the operator at NVC provided me when i asked for an earlier interview.I desperately hope that my interview is scheduled in August.

I did speak to NVC this morning & the operator told me that it will take them 2-4 weeks to mail the file to consulate.Based on the old data i guess my file will be sent on june 19.

I also did confirm that the file will not be sent electronially, they use DHL.

Keep me posted if can come up with a way to schedule ur interview earlier

regards
defjam