Interview Story

courtneyd23

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, today was my interview at the philadelphia ins office. My interview time was at 2:30 but got called at 3:30. I went inside the office and the officer take my fingerprint and I sign my name. We went inside his office and then he told us to hold up our right hand and let us swear to tell the truth. We then sat down, then he ask for my passport, my id and my social security. He open my file then start to go over the questions like always. I have so much prove, and the only thing he take from it was just photos. The only question he ask us is how we met, my address, my telephone number,my date of birth and how long we were married. I have a co-sponsor and his birth certificate was missing, so the officer said that he is going to approve our case but he is not going to do it today. He told us to send in the birth certificate and then i will receive approve letter in the mail, then i must make appointment over the internet so i can get my passport stamp. If yu need my information, just leave me a message. For everyone that preparing for interview, have alot of prove and everthing should be ok. I have two big bag and the only thing he take is pictures, thats it. So happen that the interview section is over, i just need to send in the birth certificate and i will get my stamp.

My time line is:
I gave my lawyer my paper work in April 2003, but my lawyer never send it in until October 1, 2003 yep. I got fingerprint the end of October and my work permit December 1, 2003. I receive my interview letter October 26, 2004 and my interview date was December 1, 2004.