Interview scheduled in New York

Kenny04

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Got the information that I have been scheduled to appear for an interview on the 7th of Feb, 2006 in New York city. Here is my timeline:

Skilled worker applicant from Buffalo, USA.

Applied -------- Dec 2003
AOR ----------- Jan 2004
IA ------------- Aug 2004 Interview required in New York.
Medical -------- Mar 2005 (Was not asked to get the medical done)
IELTS --------- Apr 2005 (Not required but appeared anyways)
File transfer --- Jul 2005
RPRF ---------- Aug 2005 (Sent the fee with some additional docs)
Int. Notice ---- Nov 2005
Interview date- Feb 2006

Hello Kenny04

Glad to hear that you finally have an interview date. I am sure it is a relief to you too. I see that you have left no document out of your entire application.

My best wishes are with you for the interview and thank you for all the help you have provided to me personally via this forum.

FAA

Kenny04, when u say IELTS want required, how you decide that? Is there any specific expemtion for people with education in USA or any English Language country? if so, what is that? I am planning to apply and not sure should i sit for it or not.

Hi Kenny
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Wish you good luck for the interview....Thankyou very much from all of us for all your help throughout..you have really helped everyone.Just keep in touch.
I dont understand why it took so long for you..but anyways once again good luck.
Kenny04 said:
Hi Guys,

Got the information that I have been scheduled to appear for an interview on the 7th of Feb, 2006 in New York city. Here is my timeline:

Skilled worker applicant from Buffalo, USA.

Applied -------- Dec 2003
AOR ----------- Jan 2004
IA ------------- Aug 2004 Interview required in New York.
Medical -------- Mar 2005 (Was not asked to get the medical done)
IELTS --------- Apr 2005 (Not required but appeared anyways)
File transfer --- Jul 2005
RPRF ---------- Aug 2005 (Sent the fee with some additional docs)
Int. Notice ---- Nov 2005
Interview date- Feb 2006

Hello Gurus

I applied for Canada Immigration on November 24, 2003. After six months they sent me medical papers and interview needed at NY. Later In September 2004 I got married and added my wife to present application. In January 01,2005 I and my wife completed medicals. After that I did not hear anything from these guys. I saw some of the guys who applied in 2004 got PR and landing papers.

1. Do you guys think any problem with my case?

2. My application reached in November 24, 2003 to Buffalo office. Case like me who needs to attend interview has to wait some more days?

3. My online status says "In Progress" , What does it mean? Thi staus did not change for past two years.

4. Do I need to take any steps in order to get exact status on my case?

Please advice me what steps should I need to take? I appreciate your information. Thanks in advance.

Hello Kenny04

Though I applied canadian application in November 24, 2003 online status says as "We started processing your application on December 19, 2003. ". Will you please let me know following info?

1. What date (mm-dd-yyyy) you send your application to Buffalo canadian center?
2.What is you online status date (mm-dd-yyyy)?
3.when did you get your interview (NY) call?

Above information help me to track my case. Thanks in advance.

Hi GC Pain,

I sent my application on 15th Dec, 2003. My e-Client status says:

"We started processing your application on January 19, 2004.

Interview scheduled for February 07, 2006"

My file was transfered from Buffalo to New York City on 21st July, 2005.

I received a letter informing me about my interview on 9th Nov, 2005.

May I ask why you got your medical done in Jan 2005?
Did you receive a letter regarding your file transfer to New York?

Best option is to write a letter (or fax) to Buffalo and New York to inquire about the status of your file.

You should also order your CAIPS notes immediately. Visit www.caipsnotes.com for details. It will cost you US$30 and takes approx 40-45 days. You may come to know why there has been a delay in your application.