Interview scheduled for Baltimore Transfter Case (TD - 7/23)

thanks hhs
i think this transfer thing is good for all of us, its faster than vsc, i hope everybody gets approval faster.
thanks again
zxmd

Please help

my case also got transfered to Baltimore on August 8. I am little worried about the documents have.

1) do I need new medical check up done again ?

2) I do not have my birth certificate and I used Affidavit from two relatives. Now both of them are one year plus old. Do I need to get new Affidavits again? or can I use the old one?

3) my marriage certificate is not in enlish. It was translated by local government people back home. Do you think notorized copy of original certificate (which is not in english) plus notorized (translated version) would be good enough?

Please post your views.

thanks
Tere
TD August 8, 2002
RD August 29, 2001

Is there someone transferred on 7/23, and no interview date yet?

Is there someone whose case is transferred on 7/23 and did not receive the interview notice?

Thanks!

Its great that interview letters coming

AG,
Its great news that you got interview letter. I hope everybody get their letters soon. Mine tranfered on 08/08; rd: 09/18/01

Please update us after interview. Best of luck.

GCSEPT18

Sensible,
Thanks for your detailed info. All transfers can start preparing the docs. If you wanna find previous interview experience, you can use search function in this forum. I did it before and it did give me some useful msg.

Wish you luck. Hope can hear your good news so!

I didn't find tax return in checklist. I thought it is a must need material, right?
My question is what ETA-750 Labor Certification package is? Is it the approval letter of labor certification? I didn't get it from company lawyer. What is Form I-688 or I-766 ?

Thax for your help!

I-766

My EAD card on the back says FORM I-766 Rev (01-03-96).
I did a google searching on "Form I-766" and "Form I-688"
Both returns references to the Employment Authorization Documents. I am not sure when they issue one or the other.

Hi,

What if your current salary is lower than the account of number on your ETA-750 Labor Certification document?

INS will refuse to approve your GC at interview time? Any realy is appreciated.

Thanks

only pay stubs count

I am in the same boat facing interview. From what I heard from a friend interviewed this Jan., he prepared a lot of materials. But only employment letter and pay stubs really count. The lady never ever looked at his other stuffs. So don't worry about other materials.

Hi amy, Rock.

I have the same problem. My company filed in EB2,RIR. So the salary mentioned in Labor is much higher than what am getting now.

I thought this might be the problem and hence the interview. I asked my company lawyer. She says "The wordings in the Labor are purely for Future job". So it is not at all a problem.

Is it making any sense at all.

Rock,

Can you please ask your friend that the amount of salary he/she had at interview time was same as the number on his/her labor document? What will happen if the two numbers are not match? I was heard someone was rejected because the number difference.

Thanks.

Can anybody answer my question? What is copy of ETA-750 Labor Certification package? Should I get All documents copies of LC filing or approval letter is enough.

Thax in advance!

Hey amy.,

That what i asked my attorney.. Thats bullshit, if they reject because of that. I think its WRONG and FALSE information u obtained.

Coz Green card is for FUTURE JOB. INS Cannot even see that. Only ur current pay stubs, ur status.. thats it.

GREEN CARD IS FOR FUTURE JOB.. BETTER UNDERSTAND THAT. DONT LOSE ur SLEEP just because of this...

Interview scheduled in Baltimore

Interview has been scheduled for me on 29th august 2002, 3:00PM at hopkins building.

I only got the interview letter, not my wife. I am waiting for it.

They asked me to bring all the original documents.

I will post the interview details later..

For ur attention: In the interview letter they mentioned my Receipt date is October 23rd. but in transfer notice they mentioned my ND as my RD..

strange.... lets see how it goes.

question for hhs...

what was your original (VSC) Rd and ND?
Was your RD in OCT or was the ND in OCT?
My understandingis that the ND in the original I-485 becomes the RD on transfer notice & interview letter and Baltimore would issue interview notice according to that.

Thanks and congrats on getting the ID.

Interview schedule info

Wen to INS yesterday, waited for 2 hours in line, paid $8 parking, only got a little piece of info.

They schedule interview based on when they receive the document. First come, first serve. So I don't think it really matters that case info on the transfer notice correct or not.

Thanks f or the info mdgcapp

mdgcapp,

Thank you so much for posting the Info. Hopefully we all will get interview letter shortly, with an interview date in August itself or may be atleast in the first week of Sep.

Thanks

My VSC RD is October 23rd..
My VSC ND is December 3rd
My Transfer date was 30th July 2001
-----------

In the transfer notice the RD was my VSC ND

But in Interview Notice My RD is mentioned correctly..

I dont know. Its kind of confused..

Praying for the Nice things ahead.

Wishing you all everyone get interview very sooon.

Thanx

Thanks hhs...

Thanks for the info. hhs,
Now it is clear, Baltimore is certainly going by transfer date, as someone mentioned before...first come first served basis.
If they have issued interview letters for TD till 07/30, lets see how long it takes them to reach 08/08 (my TD...)

Thanks and all the best...