Interview scheduled for Baltimore Transfter Case (TD - 7/23)

Sensible

Registered Users (C)
My case was transfered to Baltimore on 7/23. I received Interview letter Yesterday. My Interview date is scheduled at 8/27. :)

Details
State - MD
RD 10/9/2001
ND 11/13/2001
FP 05/10/2002 (Weaton)
TD 07/23/2002
ID 08/27/2002

I guess, Baltimore INS office is scheduling interviews based on the Transfer Date.

Thanks
Sensible

Congratulations !!! Good luck.
My case has been transfered on 7/30/02. I am curious to know what documents they asked for the interview. I appreciate your reply.
Rd: 10/23/01
FP: 05/22/02
TD: 7/30/02

Thnaks
Sai55

Great News

Congrats! That is a great news.
Interview in one month! Hope everyone gets
their interview calls sooooon..............

great news and good luck

Its really great news. Good luck my friend.
Update us after interview.

Gcsept18

Transfer to Baltimore INS

My case also transfer to Baltimore INS.

Details:

State: MD
RD: 02-21-2002
FP: 07-12-2002
TD: 08-05-2002

Are they gonna transfer everybody's case to local INS or only those who has some query?
I don't know why they transfer my case to Baltimore.:confused:

Congrats...

Was your case transferred to Baltimore on 07/23 by VSC (heard on AVM) OR was it received by Baltimore on 07/23, I guess, it takes atleast a week if not more for Baltimore to receive the filing.

This certainly is a GREAT news...Congrats and All the Best...

Good news

Thanks Sensible and congrats!
My friend's friend also received an interview notice some day in last week. He got transfered around 7/20/2002, rd around end of of 10/2001., interview schedule around the end of 8/2002. It surprised him when he received the interview notice.
I guess Baltimore schedule interview is basing on transfer date.

mdgcapp

Who knows. Whats happening.... Its confusing..

If they are processing the cases based on TD means, lotta September guys got transferred only Last week.

Lotta october cases got transferred in July than September cases. If you look at mine,pkala,irene_2001,american gujju and some more guys. Our RD is in Either october or later. That means, september cases gets approved later than october cases.

Strange indeed

Did our main guy american gujju got interview notice? coz his TD was 23rd of july..

CHeers guys

what documents were requested for interview ?

I would like to know what documents they asked for the interview.

My case also trasferred

RD Feb 7th 2002
ND Feb 25th 2002
TD Aug 05 2002

Thanks !

Interview Location

Guys,
My address on the 485 application is of Texas. Where do you think my case would be transferred.......Texas? or someplcae in the east coast. I mean, do you know how the interview places are decided?

thx in advance

So glad to hear your interview schedule. It's a great news for most of transferred cases. Please update once you have done the interview.

Wish you all the best!

My case:
RD : 10/18/01
TD: 7/30/02 to Baltimore

GREAT

Very very happy to see the interview info for Baltimore transfers with Oct 2001 RD. Very likely, you will be lucky ones to have earlier 485 approvals than Other SEP/OCT men/women.

My RD Oct/18/2001, the same as MJ GOTGC's. No AVM change

anyone confirm this "good" news?

Hi, everyone. I am so glad to see this news. But...

My case was transferred to Baltimore at 7/23/02 also. I saw some guys have the same date with me too. This morning, I went the INS and asked how long I have to wait for interview. A black lady with short hair told me at least in Oct.. and She checked the system and told me they just got my case on 7/31 and no interview schedule is set up yet.

It is great if someone can confirm the good news. I really hope this news is true.

Irene

To Sensible

Hi, Sensible,

Congrats! Did you get the notice from your lawyer or from local INS?

It's definitely a good sign. But I am not sure whether it will be a same story for all of us. Keep fingers crossed.

mdgcapp

More Details

Thanks everyone for your best wishes. I hope all fellow transfer victims will get there interview scheduled soon. I will post detailed information about the interview on/after 8/27.

I am looking for all info about the interview process. Please point me to any posts or chat transcripts, urls or any other details that you might have seen. I will appriciate your help in this matter.

I don't know why they transfered my case. I never changed my address nor employer since I started my LC. I did not checked AVM for 2~3 months(After FP). I received letter in mail indicating my case was tranfered to Baltimore INS office on 7/23. I have no idea how Baltimore INS office works. Never went or called Baltimore INS office.

I received the interview letter at my home address, Attorney was also CCed to that letter. So I guess he will also get it.

Here is list of documents they requested by Baltimore.

1. MD Driver's License
2. Passport
3. Original appointment letter (interview letter)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Form I-688 or I-766
6. EAD
7. Form I-94
8. Final Court dispositions for all arrtest you may have had, including records that may have sealed or expunged
9. Any notice or forms given to you by the Immigration Services.
10. Advance Parole
11. Other Travel documents (H1b Notice, etc)
12. H4 (If Any)
13. Marriage Certificates
14. Current letter of employment (with employer's phone and address)
15. Copy of approved form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker), with all attachments
16. Copy of ETA-750 Labor Certification package
17. Evidence of employer's ability to pay your wages such as employer's tax returns, financial statements
18. Your W-2 Forms (At least three years)
19. Paycheck stubs for last 3 issued
20. Affedavit of Support

let me know if you need more details.

Thanks
Sensible :)

hello hhs

i also received interview letter from md ins office last saturday.
i am schedule for an interview on 8/27/2002.
my lawyer has asked only for job letter,w2 and pay stub right now, he told me he will call me next week with more clear pic for docementations.
my info
PD aug 2000
RD 10/01/2001
ND 11/23/2001
FP 03/07/2002

july 23rd 2002 case transferred to baltimore as per avm

after couple of days got official letter from ins stating transfer, and i should contact baltimore office for further query.

got letter from baltimore ins office on 08/10/2002

going for an interview on 08/27/2002

i will keep posting more info

zxmd

Hi AG Bhai.,

Congrats.

YOu started a thread for baltimore guys. Now its grown big.
Hopefully everybody gets their interview faster and let Baltimore process their cases faster.

Cheer up guys.

Best wishes AG.

HHS