Interview Schedule at Baltimore

Shanta Wadi

Registered Users (C)
My case was transferred to Baltimore on May 18, 2000. I just received a Interview notice from Local INS. My Interview is schedule for July 11, 2000.

I work/live in Maryland and Baltimore is my Local INS Center. My case is straight forward (I mean no complications) and I believe it to be random transfer.

I was not asked to bring any specific items except my Driving License BUT they have a standard "Attachment to Interview Notice" for the documents requested to bring like Passport, Current Employment Letter, Bank Statement, Proof of residence, Birth/Marriage certificate.

I am planning to carry all the documents with me for Interview.

My case details : VSC/PD-Jul 1997/RD&ND-Jan 1999/FP-May 1999/EB2/India.

I will post my Interview details on July 12, 2000.

No Title

great news. will look forward to hearing about your experiences on the 12th.
if you need some advance info, "rohi" on this board is going for his/her interview on the
5th of july.

No Title

Thanks so much for your detailed info. My transfer to Baltimore was May 16 (ND Nov. 98) so mine should be coming too. I will post my details as I receive them.

No Title

Hi Lorraine,

Did you get in touch with INS Baltimore to find out "the status of your case"?

I suppose, you should be wondering why applicants with later transfer dates have their interview appointment set and yours getting delayed. Any idea on which basis/order they send interview notices - Transfer Date, Receipt Date or Notice Date?

Please let us know once you receive your interview notice.

Thanks.

"a.k.a. ....Another Baltimore Applicant...."

No Title

Hi beemboy: I have been wondering where my interview notice is. The transfer notice was sent to my old address even though my lawyer sent a change of address to VSC months ago which I saw and signed. After transfer notice I sent a letter to Baltimore with my new address and and copies of our transfer notices. I tried to phone Baltimore but they don\'t take phone calls (great service huh?) only # available is for NVC which has automated info on Baltimore. Talked to IIO at the NVC who was USELESS but told me old address still on his file. His suggestion was drive to Baltimore and change it there. Haven\'t resorted to that yet, maybe next week if I don\'t hear anything. I just hope interview notice does not have a do not forward on it! What an organization. The American Nightmare.

No Title

Hi Shanta Wadi: can you tell me if the interview notice envelope had a "do not forward on it"? They never manage to correct my address to my new one despite numerous attempts to give them the new one. Lorraine

No Title

It was of course sent to my old address but thankfully the post office forwarded. It is in a regular evelope and does NOT say "do not forward".