Interview reschedule

Interview scheduled in Columbus, OH

Hi hopeful2003,
My employment based I-485 case was transferred fromCSC to Cincinnatti, OH on 11/16/2004. My I -485 was filed in 05/2002. I have received an interview notification scheduled on 01/21/05 in Columbus, OH. I appreciate if you can kindly share your interview experience in Columbus, OH. Please do advice me what are the requirements ?? and what kind of questions they ask etc.??
I have been asked to bring the following documents :
passport, I-94, Medical Exam I-693, Affidavit of support I-864, letters of employment, Tax returns, Bank statements, Original Birth and marriage certificate.
Thanks,

Rshekhark,

rsekhark said:
Hi hopeful2003,
My employment based I-485 case was transferred fromCSC to Cincinnatti, OH on 11/16/2004. My I -485 was filed in 05/2002. I have received an interview notification scheduled on 01/21/05 in Columbus, OH. I appreciate if you can kindly share your interview experience in Columbus, OH. Please do advice me what are the requirements ?? and what kind of questions they ask etc.??
I have been asked to bring the following documents :
passport, I-94, Medical Exam I-693, Affidavit of support I-864, letters of employment, Tax returns, Bank statements, Original Birth and marriage certificate.
Thanks,

Is it letters of employments ?(Expereince letters of previous employment) or current letter of employment? Can you please clarify