Interview passed in Newark. No Oath letter.

karabas

Registered Users (C)
Dear All: I had my interview on Oct 17, 2007 in Newark. The officer told be that I am approved, but she can not schedule for the oath on the same day, since her decision had to be confirmed by some 'other' department. She told me that I should receive an invitaiton to oath ceremony within a month. However, I still do not have anything. Could you please share similar experiences? How long does it take to receive an oath letter in Newark? How long should I wait before writing/calling/scheduling InfoPass? Thanks!

Los Angeles DO

No, you are not alone. I've been waiting for my oath since 10/3. You can click my name and see my other postings.

Same Situation

I'm in the exact same situation. My interview was on 10/02/2007 and I haven't recieved any oath invitation. I've made another infopass for 12/28/2007. Let's see.....what happens?

Me, too

I have my interview on 11/15 in albuquerque, NM. And I saw the officer put an approved stamp on my application.

Then he gave me a congratulation letter, and ask me to wait 1~4 months.
I don't know if everyone belong to TSC need to wait for long time?
I tried to call the 1800 number, and some officer said I need to wait a decision, some said everything is fine, just wait the oath letter.

I schedule an infopass on 12/20, I hope I can meet a nice officer.

Thanks for sharing guys. Anything specific regarding ur cases that u can comment on? Too much travel abroad, residency, arrests, or anything else that can scrutinize ur applications?

Simple Case

Thanks for sharing guys. Anything specific regarding ur cases that u can comment on? Too much travel abroad, residency, arrests, or anything else that can scrutinize ur applications?

I have a pretty simple case. I meet all the requirements.

Interview was 09/18/2007

I'm in the exact same situation. My interview was on 10/02/2007 and I haven't recieved any oath invitation. I've made another infopass for 12/28/2007. Let's see.....what happens?

Not oath letter. took infopass appointment for 1/2/2009. Please share your experience

you are not alone. Looks like USCIS decided to play the game of playing with numbers and expedite the interview process but now people are getting delayed at Oath level..