interview passed but status given as 'further review'

sherbym

Registered Users (C)
my parents had their interview a few days ago in tampa. dad was granted pre-oath citizenship (he's a sr citizen with disability so didn't have to take the civics test).

however, my mother passed the civics test/interview but her letter says ' decision has not been made'.

does anyone know what that means...need we be worried?

thanks

my parents had their interview a few days ago in tampa. dad was granted pre-oath citizenship (he's a sr citizen with disability so didn't have to take the civics test).

however, my mother passed the civics test/interview but her letter says ' decision has not been made'.

does anyone know what that means...need we be worried?

thanks
It means she will receive decision at a later date. This normally happens when the case requires further examination for whatever reason.

"Pre-oath citizenship"? There's no such thing for adults. He was recommended for approval, not given any kind of citizenship.

Does she have anything complicating her case, like extensive travel abroad?