• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview order preference?

darkhorse

When a region goes current, or when a certain range of CN's becomes current -- who gets the interview first? The one with a lower case number, or the one whose case KCC registered first?

Thanks.

Well, lets wait for him to see this. And he'll tell. But basically, if your case was registered a month later than ppl in the same range of CN's current, then it will make a difference.

It does depend from the date kcc receive the letter. My forms where received by KCC in 1st week of September, my case number became current in November, but my interview is sheduled for March.
Every time i was calling KCC - I was told that my forms were not processed yet, until last week when I found out the date of my interview.
Although they were saying it takes about 6 to 8 weeks to process the forms, it took them 18 weeks to process my forms.

Conclusion: Send your forms as quick as possible, but check every entry 100 times cause errors might cost you more then an interview on a later date.