Interview on june 9 2008

king27

Registered Users (C)
Hi every body

My friend , got his interview date which is june 9,2008
but he has not done a midical exmaination yet,
is that will be a problem at the interview ?
should he reschedule the interview or should he keep it ?
Please let me know what do you think

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell your friend to go have his medical done before the interview with an approved USCIS medical Surgeon in his area. He can check on https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV to locate a civil surgeon in his area by zipcode and see if he can have it done by tommorrow. The medical will delay his case but if he can provide it on the 9th maybe he would receive his approval if everything else is fine.

Goodluck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell your friend to go have his medical done before the interview with an approved USCIS medical Surgeon in his area. He can check on https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV to locate a civil surgeon in his area by zipcode and see if he can have it done by tommorrow. The medical will delay his case but if he can provide it on the 9th maybe he would receive his approval if everything else is fine.

Goodluck...

Is there any body who had an interview for the GC has received his / her approval at the interview ?

Is there any body who had an interview for the GC has received his / her approval at the interview ?

I had an interview this year but I dont get approval after the interview because they were waiting until my background check clear.

Well I went with my friend to the interview the interview was so quick and the adjuster was so nice I believe she is Latina. As my friend doesn’t speak English I was helping him to understand what she is saying. She asked him couples of questions including his arrest he gave her all the documents and then she told him everything is fine I will approve you and she asked someone there to update the case on line she was so nice she told me I believe in Karma and this is why I am nice to people here. When we went home I checked his case on line and this is what it says

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 9, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Goodluck...

Yes you were right she approved him right there.