------------------------------------------------------
I-485 Receipt Date: July 16, 1999
I-485 Notice Date: August 04, 1999
FP Date: June 10, 2000
Transfer Date: June 13, 2000
Interview Date: September 13, 2000

"...INS Baltimore...Thank you..."

No Title

How come FP on June 10. It is Saturday. Also could you please tell how did you find out that your case was transferred on that particular date ie 6/13/00

Thanks

No Title

Hi Wasim Akram,

Regarding Arlington, VA office - Sorry, I don\'t have a clue. You may call or visit the office for information.

"...Best of Luck..."

No Title

Hello Anurag Gupta,

FP on a Saturday:
Very simple answer - because the FP Service Center in my local area is opened on Saturdays.

Finding out the transfer information:
By calling the VSC automated system. Also received a transfer notice from VSC giving the details of the transfer.

"...Best of Luck..."

No Title

Hello Beemboy,

Can you please post the date when you actually received the notice. I was also transferred to Baltimore on June 13th. My ID & ND are June 1st 1999, June 28 1999 respectively. I wonder what sequence Baltimore INS is following to send these notices out.

Thank you very much.

VSC699

No Title

beemboy & wasim akram- did you get a notification letter from VSC informing that the case was transferred to local office? how many days was this after phone message? thanks

No Title

Hi Beemboy

Can you please post the date when you actually received the notice. I was also transferred to Baltimore on June 10th &I received the Transfer letter on june 17th. I wonder what sequence Baltimore INS is following to send these notices out. You can mail me at haridoodi@hotmail.com

No Title

Hi Beemboy:
I am living in VA, my wife\'s case has been transfered to the Baltimore. Do you think this is wrong or I can have a interview in Baltimore.

Thanks. AM

No Title

Hello,

Interview notice received on August 09, 2000.

Sorry, I don\'t have a clue as to what sequence, if any, INS Baltimore follows for sending interview notices.

Best of Luck.

"a.k.a. ...Been There..."

No Title

Hello Shaun Wang,

This is a mistake. Call INS Baltimore and request them to send the application packet back to VSC. Also call VSC and let them know of the mistake. Nothing to worry.

I read of a similar instance in one of the immigration web sites. You may do a search.

Best of Luck.

No Title

Has any done anything when waiting time seems too long with Baltimore local INS office?

My I-485 case was transfered in mid of June from VSC to Baltimore but I have not heard anything at all. Incidently my
finger prints were done early June.

I saw some mentioning of calling Baltimore INS or VSC. Anyone has succeeded in getting anything out of there?
I\'d like to go there in person but which location? I did my finger prints at the Hopkins Place location (not the
12th floor on Charles).

Thanks for any info.

EB1 China, I-485 filed in July 99. FP in June 00. Transferred in June 00.