Interview - not approved

princess11

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine had his interview in Baltimore INS but did not get stamped. The officer told him that he will get the notice by mail. Has this happened to any one else? How will it take for him to get the approval notice. His is a straight case - did masters here in US, worked for the same company, has no dependents on the GC. What could be the reason for his not being approved today.

If anyone could reply, it would be helpful.

Thanks
:mad:

princess11 -- that's strange

I'm curious too...never heard of anything like this before. Please keep us posted about this case.

Hi,

I have read similar case in this message board some time ago and aparently the two days later, he receives a letter from the local office to come for a pp stamping on a particular day and time.

Tell your friend, nothing to worry.

Search this borad, you may still find the thread.

Regards
VN1

yeah .. that's a wonderful question princess11 has raised ...

If i-485 is not approved for whatever reason, what are the options ? *just curious*

That is really strange do post ur reply here want to know the details.
There must be another reason are you sure his(how presumptious) his/her medicals came out fine. U know whaat I mean!!

when we do the medical what ever the DR sent to the INS we can have same copy with us. Nothing to be worry . he will get approval in mail as vn1 said

good luck to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princess11

May be the local IIO is stupid and do not know what to do.

See there are some cases who are out of status. But INS charged them 1000$ per head in the family and is approving.

So no need to worry. Blunder may be, that officer do not know what to do as he may be having all the documents and transferes to local. He may send it back to service center. Hence may take about a maximum of 2 weeks to one month to hear about the approval in AVM.

Good luck. No worries please. Just a matter of tme.