Interview letter

taconic

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got interview notice from Baltimore, MD at 5/30/03. But they did not require us to bring two photography. Is there any one can share your experience? Thank you very much.

My case details:

RD 11/05/01
ND 12/06/01
FP 5/28/02
TD 4/17/03
IS(Interview Issue) 5/26/03
ID(Interview Day) 8/21/03

Buddy,
Take 2 photograph with you..
[Better be prepared with all documents, other than what they have listed in the letter...U will get a list, if you search this forum...]

Good Luck

taconic

just to let you know that my approval letter only suggested i take pp, photos and I-94'S...no mention of AP and eads...but when u go there for stamping..they ask for it...so be prepared take every thing!!

Congratulations.

I do not think 2 photos are necessary for interview, if they were enclosed in your I-485 package.

I had GC interview in mid-April in Baltimore by preparing all legal document associated with my stay in US, please see other posts. Important materials might be MD driver license, EAD and AP (if have), employment letter, tax returns, pay checks and current status (if have).

RD 10/18/01
ND 11/30/01
FP 3/28/02 (?)
TD 3/31/03 (around)
ID 4/15/03
Welcome notice from VSC on 5/27/03 regarding to the order of GC

Received physical GC on 6/11/03

Thank you Gchello and one question

Hi Gchello

Thank you very much for your information. But I have question to you. Did you got stampping (GC approvial)on your passport when you finished your inetrview? I appreciate if you give me more information. many thanks.

Hi smala,

The documents include: Interview notice letter, driver license, EAD and AP (if have), employment letter, tax returns, pay checks statements(last 3 issued).I-94,copy of approved I-140,W-2,employer's tax returns.

Hi INSfiles,

Thank you for your information. I think you I-485 approval from Vermont INS, is not from local. It is different way.

Hi, Taconic

Yes, two cases of my family were approved and then stamped in passports during the inetrview frame. I was suprised to receive WELCOME LETTERs from VSC just notifying the order information of physical GC, as this might be the first time to mention for adult and interview case in this website. It is useful as I at least know the stage of GC process. My child case (just over 14 years old) is still pending due to the FBI name check. I went to Baltimore office in the moring, and was told "FBI name check takes whenever it needs".

Thanks to Gchello

Hi Gchello

Thank you so much for your help. I hope your child will get GC soon. Good Luck!!!