interview letter recieved today

hello hartford guyz, did anyone know an affordable immigration surgeon.and how in advance to make an appointment for that? thankx

yahayajp said:
hello hartford guyz, did anyone know an affordable immigration surgeon.and how in advance to make an appointment for that? thankx

Below is the least expensive in CT. Just call them and make an appointment.

Dr. Henry Jacobs
10 North Main Street, Suite 315
West Hartford, CT 06107
Tel: (860)233-8589

Good luck.

dip

thankx so much for the infor on medicals DIP, did u had interview in harrford and if yes, will u plz post your experience???

dip92 said:
Below is the least expensive in CT. Just call them and make an appointment.

Dr. Henry Jacobs
10 North Main Street, Suite 315
West Hartford, CT 06107
Tel: (860)233-8589

Good luck.

dip

hi DIP. wow i hope and pray we all get this interview succesful. mine will be on the 19th january 2006.try to post ur experience plz, good luck

yahayajp said:
hi DIP. wow i hope and pray we all get this interview succesful. mine will be on the 19th january 2006.try to post ur experience plz, good luck

Thanks and I will post my experience.

Good luck

Hi dip92 and yahayajp,

Good luck on your upcoming interviews! Please post your experiences when you are done with your interviews - mine is on the 9th of February.

Good luck!
Lili2005

I will post my interview experience. Please pray for me.

Gurus is there any last minute suggestions? I will take all of the listed papers including photos. Do you think I should take our wedding dvd/VCD?

Good luck to everybody.

dip92 said:
I will post my interview experience. Please pray for me.

Gurus is there any last minute suggestions? I will take all of the listed papers including photos. Do you think I should take our wedding dvd/VCD?

Good luck to everybody.

Hi, Dip!
Most likely they won’t bother viewing your wedding DVD, but it is a neat idea actually. Nowadays people have all sorts of “proof”, why not a movie? It doesn’t take much space. Take it if you want to and show them that you have it.
I’m happy for you, that you finally located your missing file.
Good luck on the interview!
Jane

dip. my prayers is with u.and take anything u feel it make sense as proof of real marriage.and dont forget about me mine is on the 19th.and if u got any last minute advice post it asap.and if not then good luck and plz post ur experience

check this out dip, this is what a got for the interview and tell me if is enough
marriage license.
birth cert/both
car registration in both names
car insurance in both names
joint accounts in both names
lease aggrement both names
life insurance/wife as benificiary
comcast bill only my name
christmas card from bank both names
pay stub/ from both employers
job letter/from both employers
cell phone bill only my name
wedding album with alot of pictures
wife,s 2004,2003,2002,tax return transcript

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks much to all!

Thanks so much Gane Green and yahayajp for your prayers and advice.

yahayajp:

Besides your list, I am taking PASSPORTs, MS Transcript, All the past approval letters like , My H1B approval, F1 approval, I-20 and all the previous receipt letter, EAD card, AP approval letters.

For the safe side: I had all the photocopies of my forms ( I-485, I-130 and Biographics) and before I face for interview I will go through what I put there.

I heard, they ask for in-laws date of birth, what a funny question :p and they might review with your biographics information.

Let me know if you guys have anything to advice/suggest me.

Good luck guys and pray for me. Have a good weekend.

Dip

I would add social security cards, drivers license, and the original interview letter. Also copies of all documents.

Good luck!

Here is the list I am considering for my interview: Please correct it If I miss anything:

Packet # 1
Interview letter
My Passport including I-94
My spouse’s Original US passport
My and spouse's birth certificate
My and spouse's Original drivers license and Social Security Card
Marriage Certificate
All the EADs including OPT EAD (Total 3 EAD cards)
AP

Packet # 2
My medical exam report, From I-693
Affidavit of support from my spouse and myself (Form I-864)
Letter from my employer
Letter from my spouse’s employer
Joint accounts statements
Pay stubs both of us for past 2 months
3 Years Tax Return (2002, 2003, 2004)
All the past approval letters ( H1B, I-20, F1 approval)
My M.S. diploma/Transcript

Packet # 3
Property Tax Bill
Joint mortgage
Joint utility bills
Joint Auto & Home insurance
Joint medical Coverage from Blue cross Blue Shield bill and Cards

Packet # 4
My life insurance where my spouse’s name is there for 100%
My spouse’s life insurance where my name is there for 100%
Passport size photos
All the Receipts ( I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765)
All the form's photo copies( I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765)

Packet # 5
All the original document’s photo copies including:
My Social Security Card and Birth Certificate
Spouse’s Social Security Card and Birth Certificate
My driver's license
Spouse’s driver's license

Miscellaneous:
Home owner's title where my name and my spouse’s name are showing as a joint buyer.
Wedding Photos
Wedding DVDs

Good luck to all.

Hi dip,

I have my interview on Jan27th 2006 and I was wondering if we have to do I-693 again, as I just took exam in September'05.Do i have just take copies of I-693 to the interview.
The other thing was, Do i have to do the I-864 notarized again when I go for interview or just copies of what i have sent before?.Please help.Thank you

siri80 said:
Hi dip,

I have my interview on Jan27th 2006 and I was wondering if we have to do I-693 again, as I just took exam in September'05.Do i have just take copies of I-693 to the interview.
The other thing was, Do i have to do the I-864 notarized again when I go for interview or just copies of what i have sent before?.Please help.Thank you

You must take I-693 in the sealed envelope from doctor's office if you don't give them during your I-485 submission. Your medical exam is valid for 1 Year. So you are good there.

I am taking a new Affidavit of support including all the recent paystubs, employer's letter etc. Best thing, make it up to date.

I think it helps.

Dip

Thank you dip,

So i guess just copies of I-693 are good as i already sent them with the package.I think it is good to take new I-864.Good luck for your interview.

Hi, to all, sorry for the delay I did not check the forums for a month, I think I getting tired of waiting for the end of the process but there is NO sign since my AOE in July 04, the last update was a letter at the end of October telling me , bla,bla,bla the FBI check is not done yet, I sent a letter to DeLauro the Rep of CT in the Congress.

Take the car insurance with you, sponsor employment letter, passport, driver license.

My advice is if anyone get stuck in name check send the EAD renewal to Chicago lockbox, you might has to go to New Rochelle, NY for fingerprint but stay away from Hartford...

One thing I noticed that the officer doing the interview will tell something different that the officers from the main hall, it happen to me after the 12 week were over we went to Hartford and the officers from the windows told that 12 weeks was unreal

to check for FBI name check 1-304 625 5590

Good luck to all...

timeline...

July 03, Folder
Set 03, EAD
SET 03, Fingerprint in Hartford
Aug 04, AOE approved, Name Check no done (they told wait 12 weeks for FBI check)
Oct 04, Second EAD but for 4 month, they ask me job letter, a nightmare.
Set 05, Third EAD, from Chicago lockbox..
Jan 10/06 still waiting,....... :confused: