interview letter recieved today

yahayajp

Registered Users (C)
hi guys.i got my interview notice today.after 11 months and interview date is january 19 2006.will update good luck everybody.my DO is hartford but i got notice from missouri

yahayajp said:
hi guys.i got my interview notice today.after 11 months and interview date is january 19 2006.will update good luck everybody.my DO is hartford but i got notice from missouri

yahayajp said:

Finally I got an Hartford, CT DO guy. Please share your timeline. I think you already know from my past post that I got interview letter from MO and finally I went to DO for my interview and they said my file didn't come over. In the mean time Hartford, DO sent me a notice for re-fingerprint. I also completed that but no updates in online yet. Keep in touch.

Good luck to everybody.

hi there,
wow my timeline is as fellows
dec/20/04 send i485,i765,i130 by express mail to chicago lockbox
dec/30/04 recieved reciept for all three forms
feb/10/05 get fingerprint done at asc in hartford
feb/17/05 recieved ead in the mail
nov/14/05 sent ead renewal application to chicago lockbox
nov/19/05 recieved interview notice from missouri interview date 19/01/06
nov/23/05 recieved ead renewal reciept and it states. uscis will schedule your biometrics appointment.you will be recieving an appointment notice with a specific time,date and place where you will have your fingerprints and/or photos taken. will update and did u got interviewed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my interview in July 04 in Hartford, CT after the interview (approved but the officer said name check pending), still waiting but I went to Hartford throught infopass to check the status of the 485. Hartford office aint have a lot of peoples since July 03 the year I stated to go through the process. We sent letter to CT, Senator and the chief of the office replay with wait, wait......

Good luck to you but make sure you have everything with you, they ask all the paperwork...

colonel said:
I got my interview in July 04 in Hartford, CT after the interview (approved but the officer said name check pending), still waiting but I went to Hartford throught infopass to check the status of the 485. Hartford office aint have a lot of peoples since July 03 the year I stated to go through the process. We sent letter to CT, Senator and the chief of the office replay with wait, wait......

Good luck to you but make sure you have everything with you, they ask all the paperwork...

I have a question, my interview date is also Jan 19th, how can I know my case or name is checking by FBI? Because I didn't receive any info about FBI checking...thanks

Interview

I also recently got an interview notice for Hartford for February 9th. Seems like they are finally moving. Its odd though that on the website they are still supposedly processing cases with August 2004 dates.

My timeline:
May 10th - AOS package sent via FedEx (130, 485, 131, 765) to NBC
May 11th - AOS package received at NBC
June 6th - Checks cashed
June 6th - NOAs dated (all four)
June 10th - Notices received
July 19th - Completed FP and Biometric appointment
Nov 15th - Notice for Interview

hello there,
did u get your interview notice from hartford or missouri lee sumitt? and did u include the medicals during filing? thankx

I don't know where the letter came from - I threw away the envelope and it doesn't say anywhere on the letter where it came from.

Yes, I did submit my medicals when I filed the 485.

Let's make a thread for HARTFORD, CT DO

Hello,

I had my interview on Sept 20, 05 at Hartford DO and they lost my file and refused to take interview. After couple of letters submission, I got an re-fingerpint letter and I already completed on 17th Nov. After that I went to Hartford DO with info pass and they told me that, finally they found my file, but I have to wait till February and they will send me a letter from Hartford DO in a plane white letter, not like MO office formatted hard letter,because all the slots already booked for interview. I am happy, at least they got my file and re-finger print report.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE. WE CAN SHARE THE INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE EACH OTHER FOR THE HARTFORD DO.

Good luck to everybody.

Please Share Your Interview Exp

colonel said:

Colonel,

Please share your interview experience and your time line from submitting to interview letter. Good luck.

I agree

I agree we should keep this thread alive to share the Hartford experience.

My letter was does not sound like yours. It was not plain white paper so it must have come from MO.

yeah i support this tread for hartford too. let,s keep it alive guyz.how was yours letter and what did it say? mine is from missouri. and it says.(initial interview). did any body ever get this kinda letter and got approved at the interview? or DO will send interview notice too.thanx guyz good luck

Colonel, ARE YOU THERE????

Colonel,

Please give us a hint about Hartford interview. You just said take all the papers, please explain everything if possible.

Thanks and good luck to everybody.

It is so scary that it takes so long in Hartford. If you compare with the other DOs Harfort is one of the slowest ones. It would be nice if everyone posted a timeline =)

Hartford DO

Its so nice to finally hear from people who have Hartford as their DO :) . I am not as far along in the process as most of you guys are. I am married to a USC and currently on H1B. I did not realize until you guys mentioned it that Hartford DO was one of the slowest! Here is my timeline :

Mailed I-130, I-485 and I-765 beginning of Sept 05.
RD Sept 9th 2005
ND Sept 14th 2005
Fingerprint notices 10/20/05
FP and Biometrics done on 11/30/05 although they gave me two separate appointment dates for the I-765 and the I-485.
LUD on 12/02/05
Received EAD on 12/7/05.
AOS interview..........waiting.

hey, did u submit the medicals along with the rest of the forms?? and if not do it now, cuz i submited mine without the medicals and it took me 12moths.a friend of mine and my cousin submited the forms with medicals and they got interview notice in 7 months.check more treads, good luck

Finally I got my re-interview letter from Hartford DO. It's on Jan 10, 2006. I didn't give medical exam report before, so they send me a form to do so. We need COLONEL to hear his/her interview experience. I guess s/he doesn't visit this site anymore.

Good luck to everybody.