Interview letter received - Memphis DO / TSC

sriabap

Registered Users (C)
Folks, some of you might know about my case from the Memphis thread. I recieved my interview letter date today for Feb 2007. My timeline is in my signature. I could not believe it as my last 2 INFOPASS appts said that I was stuck in name check. When my wife went for an interview a few days back, the interviewing officer inquired about me and looked into the system and told her that my file is cleared and was pending for an interview. I was somewhat relieved at that time but wasn't sure about the inconsistent USCIS. Below are a few factoids on my case / experiences:

• I had a traffic ticket for less than $500 but still mentioned it in my N400
  • My first name is a very common name in India. In fact my friend who has a similar first name is still stuck in name check for more than 18 months
  • I took a total of 5 trips outside the country in the last 5 years none lasting more than 30 days
  • My case status as of today still shows application pending while my wife's case status disappeared and she received the interview letter shortly
  • I did file for FBI FOIPA and received "no records"
  • I did write letters to First lady / FBI but not sure if it helped
I was concerned about the growing backlog and name check cases that I was gathering information for filing a WOM case next year. I am relieved now and will post my interview details once complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, some of you might know about my case from the Memphis thread. I recieved my interview letter date today for Feb 2007. My timeline is in my signature. I could not believe it as my last 2 INFOPASS appts said that I was stuck in name check. When my wife went for an interview a few days back, the interviewing officer inquired about me and looked into the system and told her that my file is cleared and was pending for an interview. I was somewhat relieved at that time but wasn't sure about the inconsistent USCIS. Below are a few factoids on my case / experiences:

• I had a traffic ticket for less than $500 but still mentioned it in my N400
  • My first name is a very common name in India. In fact my friend who has a similar first name is still stuck in name check for more than 18 months
  • I took a total of 5 trips outside the country in the last 5 years none lasting more than 30 days
  • My case status as of today still shows application pending while my wife's case status disappeared and she received the interview letter shortly
  • I did file for FBI FOIPA and received "no records"
  • I did write letters to First lady / FBI but not sure if it helped
I was concerned about the growing backlog and name check cases that I was gathering information for filing a WOM case next year. I am relieved now and will post my interview details once complete.

COngratulation!!!!

When was the notice day?

THanks