Interview Letter Received – NSC/Chicago with April 2007 Priority Date

Hello,

Today, I had my interview. The interview was very good and professional. The IO asked me for my passport, ID, Green Card and proof of Selective Service, then the IO asked me 6 questions civic and history and I got all 6 correct, then IO asked me to write down one sentence, then IO went through my application to make sure everything is correct and up to date. After all, I signed the papers and pictures and the IO gave me a paper marked " You passed the test of English and US history and government" - "Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval" That was all. The whole process took 10-15 min.
Now , I am waiting for my oath ceremony. Thanks for all of you ! This is a great forum !

Sashko,

How do you get proof of selective services? Aside from the selective service # which I got from their website, is there anything else you need?

Sashko,

How do you get proof of selective services? Aside from the selective service # which I got from their website, is there anything else you need?
if you are already registered you can print online the proof of registration. Once when your registered they mailed proof of that, I don't know why you don't have proof. The other option is to call them and ask to send you a proof of that.

Got my oath letter on the 7th of Nov. I am schedued to take oath on the 14th of this month.

N400 NSC Chicago DO
PD: April 10th
FP: May 16th
Interview:Oct 29th
Oath:Nov 14th

Became a USC on Nov 14th

Finally i took oath on the 14th of Nov. Thanks to everyone at the forum for sharing their experiences...good luck to all :)

N400 NSC Chicago DO
PD: April 10th 2007
FP: May 16th
IV: Oct 29th
Oath: Nov 14th

Completed Naturalization

Took oath on November 13th. Thanks to everyone for sharing their timeline and experiences. Good luck!

Still waiting for my oath date... I think is because the holidays is coming up and the courts does not schedule oath until January.

Here is my timeline,

5/18/2007 - Mailed to NSC
5/21/2007 - Priority/Received Date
5/25/2007 - Receipt Notice
6/1/2007 - Fingerprint Notice
6/26/2007 - Fingerprint Appointment
9/26/2007 - Case Status Retrieval Failed - Disappeared online
9/29/2007 - Interview Letter Notice Received
11/8/2007 - Interview date, marked "You passed the tests of English and U.S. history and government" , "Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval".

what is the timeframe when USCIS send the oath letter before the actual oath date ceremony. In other words, should I expect the oath letter around 1 month before the oath ceremony?

Thanks