Interview Letter Received – NSC/Chicago with April 2007 Priority Date

I received the interview letter today. My status did “disappear” at the USCIS website.

Thanks.
Congrats, Lakeshore, Finally good news from Chicago Office. I applied May,21th and I am assuming that I will receive the letter after 1 month or less.

Is that N-400 application based on marriage or just a regular immigrant (5yrs.residency)

Thanks

Recieved my interview letter...finally! My friend who filed in May at the chicago DO also got hers scheduled on Oct 23rd. Good news for filers at the Chicago DO :)

N400 NSC/Chicago DO
PD:April10th
FP:May16th
Interview:Oct29th
Oath:?

Recieved my interview letter...finally! My friend who filed in May at the chicago DO also got hers scheduled on Oct 23rd. Good news for filers at the Chicago DO :)

N400 NSC/Chicago DO
imaan,

I have filed in May, I hope I will get it !!! By the way, congrats imaan,

Did your case dissapared online?

Thanks

imaan,

I have filed in May, I hope I will get it !!! By the way, congrats imaan,

Did your case dissapared online?

Thanks

My case status is still the same (application recieved and pending)..you'll be getting your letter soon... hopefully :)
best of luck!

My case status is still the same (application recieved and pending)..you'll be getting your letter soon... hopefully :)
best of luck!
Does your N-400 application is based on marriage or just a regular immigrant (5yrs?) thanks

i called the uscis customer service yesterday, they told me my files has already transfered to the local branch, but i still have not received anything yet...:confused:

i called the uscis customer service yesterday, they told me my files has already transfered to the local branch, but i still have not received anything yet...:confused:
sicker,

How they check that? When I called they told me just wait...

Hi Sashko,
I filed my case as a permanent resident for 5 yrs (not through marriage). Dont worry your's will be coming soon too. My advice to you is to wait for another week or so and if you dont get the letter by the end of this month then get an infopass appointment.

damn i donno whether i should be happy or not. my date was april 16th for chicago and i havent received IL yet

Last edited by a moderator:

N400 NSC/Chicago DO
Hello Imaan,

Is your friend applied at the beginning of may or middle of may or end of may, can you please inform me if you have this info. I appreciated that.

Thanks

Hello,

Anybody else received interview letter with the Notice date of middle of May?

Please share your timeline,

Thanks

Hello Imaan,

Is your friend applied at the beginning of may or middle of may or end of may, can you please inform me if you have this info. I appreciated that.

Thanks

Hi Sashko,
She applied on the 10th of May...but i guess her's came a little early...reading through the posts on this forum i think the max time for a normal case to recieve an IL should be 4 months after FP...like mine...so you should just relax atleast until 4 months after your FP were done to recieve the letter.

Hello, today my status dissapared online...according to the postings I hope my Interview Letter is on the way...

Updated my timeline,

5/18/2007 - Mailed to NSC
5/21/2007 - Priority/Received Date
5/25/2007 - Receipt Notice
6/1/2007 - Fingerprint Notice
6/26/2007 - Fingerprint Appointment
9/26/2007 - Case Status Retrieval Failed - Dissapared online

Still waiting for the Interview letter...

Hello, today my status dissapared online...according to the postings I hope my Interview Letter is on the way...

Updated my timeline,

5/18/2007 - Mailed to NSC
5/21/2007 - Priority/Received Date
5/25/2007 - Receipt Notice
6/1/2007 - Fingerprint Notice
6/26/2007 - Fingerprint Appointment
9/26/2007 - Case Status Retrieval Failed - Dissapared online

Still waiting for the Interview letter...

Congratulations :) hopefully yours is on the way!