Interview in Newark

ask attorney to find out the status

ask attorney to find out the status. They do have special number to call and they can get answers for you.

Hi Guys can one of you answer my question

When you came to know that your case is transfered to newarak.Is it after FP.If it is after FP does the Avm updated resumed processing and after that you got transfers.Be more specific like avm is updated twice like one with case resumed and another with case trnsfers. After howmany days of FP you got this message like case transfer.
Thanks in advance
sai

Ravi, CIA chances...

Ravi,

What about the chance of me about the CIA check? My date of the interview will be the last day of next month, I need to bring medical exam result, passport with I94, employment letter, nothing else. So, how about the chance of me?

CIA check

This CIA check does it apply only in NewWark ? or are other places also affected? Is this for employment based Green card? How often are employment based green card applicants called in for interviews?

GCW123...

Thank you for your reply!

By the way, for your question, my case was transferred to Newark on 03/07/02, after about 20 days, I got the package from them that my interview date would be the last day of April. I was asked to bring passport, I94, medical exam result and the employment letter.

Dinads, a question ?

Hi,

You have posted that you have been asked to bring medical test result.
How would you show that? Because when we did medicals initially, they never gave us a copy of that sheet(guess it was confidential).
So what is the proof that we need to show for this requirement?

Pl. post your answer. Thank you.

Answer from Dinads:

First about the medical exam, I am ginna redo it because I got two brand new forms for me and my husband. Also I checked some people from the internet, they did that too. I don\'t have any copy of the medical result.

My RD was on 06/01, ND was on 08/01, TD was on 03/02, ID will be on 04/30/02.

Thank you dinads

My case was transferred to Newark on 3/6/02, but I don\'t get anything yet. I am really worry about it.