Interview in Newark

GCMS

Registered Users (C)
My case is transffered to Newark for an interview on March 15. How long does it takes to get the interview. Can some body tell me.

Hi
I too had interview at Newark in Last December. You will receive a letter from INS newark within 15-20 days with a scheduled interview probably after 2 months. One more thing, interview doesn\'t mean a final stage. Sometimes, they my take two more months for CIA check after the interview date for approval.

Ravi

No Title

Why do they do CIA check? Is it a random or if we have any DUI or any arrests like that. Can you explain me please.
Whom should I call to know the status of application Newark. Is there any number.
What are the chances of getting approved in interview.
Thanks

CIA check

Regarding CIA check, there is a lot of info in this website. And I have no clue about that. I am still waiting for approval even after 2 1/2 months. In Newark, status cannot be checked over phone. For every status check after specified time elapses, you can visit INS.When they call u for interview, they will ask u to bring some original documents. We can tell your chances of CIA check based on the list of documents they ask. Wait till u get the letter.

Ravi

Hi, GCMS

Do you have any clue why you were transfered to Newark ?
Did you received RFE ? Did you changed your address ? or
anything else ?

I have to change my address, I\'m afraid that will provoke
a local transfer ...

No Title

What kind of questions they ask in interview. Any thing in specific imortant they give. BAsically what do they look in interview. First of all why do they transefer to Local office, any particular reason.

For me my finger prints came good, thats what operator told me while taking.

Hi GCMS, Please post your RD, ND, FP Details....

I don\'t think anyone knows here why the file will be transferred to local office or when they will send you interview date. The best thing you can do is just search for Newark transfer discussion in this forum and be in touch with those guys for up to date information about what is happening with those guys.

Good luck

Hi GCMS, What is the secret about your RD, ND and fp dates???

Before expecting any answers please present your case with detials about your case otherwise no one will be in a position to give answers with out knowing state, FP etc etc.....

You can try yahoo group

There is a discussion group in yahoo, I think named i485newark,
discusses cases transfered to Newark, NJ. You might be able
to get some info in there.

No Title

Ravi can you tell how much time does it takes to get interview and what do they look for in interview, what is the success rate in interviews

Pat222

Pat is yours also sent to newark for interview. Mine was sent on March15. How about yours. Can you please post some info like your TD and ID like that.

Pat222- Whats ur TD and ID

Pat whats your TD and Id. How much time does it takes to get interview from TD.

Don\'t know TD or id what is that?

I never got RFE my case has been approved I even stamped my PP

What is TD and ID

I never got interview so don\'t know how much time it tame to get the call. As I said before that my wife\'s case has been transferred not mine. We are also on the same boat just waiting to get the interview call.

No Title

when was your wife\'s case transffered to Newark. Mine and my wife\'s was on March 15.