• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview in London nov 25

Hi Ginette,

Yes, I live in UK.

It is good that your friend ask about it. Please let me know the results of it.

I have some friends in U.S. but I don't know how to ask them to sponsor me. I think it's a big responsibility and I don't want to bug people although i am not sure if I need sponsor or not

It will be alright. don't worry.

Keep in thouch.

Hi USAHolic

I am a Nigerian and I did my interview in London couple of weeks ago and these are the things that are still delaying my VISA being issued.

Make sure u do the fingerprint for ur police certificate in UK and then send it to Nigeria for the certificate to be issued. They dont accept the fingerprint that was done in Nigeria. U must do it here in the UK and then send it to Nigeria for issuance of the certificate. It will cost u around £70 - £75 to do the fingerprint here in the UK.

Also make sure u ask ur sponsor (i.e the person giving u I-134) to also send his/her 2008 1040 Federal Tax Forms together with the affidavit of support form, bank statement, employment letter and so on.

Also if u are using church birth certificate, make sure u get any govt issued birth certificate or declaration of age. U can get the declaration of age done at the Nigerian House in London.

If all the above things are ok together with the rest of ur documents, be rest assured u will get ur visa without any delay. The interview in london is so easy, no stress at all compare to all the interview experience that people that did theirs in Nigeria have shared so far.

Good Luck

Hi USAHolic

I am a Nigerian and I did my interview in London couple of weeks ago and these are the things that are still delaying my VISA being issued.

Make sure u do the fingerprint for ur police certificate in UK and then send it to Nigeria for the certificate to be issued. They dont accept the fingerprint that was done in Nigeria. U must do it here in the UK and then send it to Nigeria for issuance of the certificate. It will cost u around £70 - £75 to do the fingerprint here in the UK.

Also make sure u ask ur sponsor (i.e the person giving u I-134) to also send his/her 2008 1040 Federal Tax Forms together with the affidavit of support form, bank statement, employment letter and so on.

Also if u are using church birth certificate, make sure u get any govt issued birth certificate or declaration of age. U can get the declaration of age done at the Nigerian House in London.

If all the above things are ok together with the rest of ur documents, be rest assured u will get ur visa without any delay. The interview in london is so easy, no stress at all compare to all the interview experience that people that did theirs in Nigeria have shared so far.

Good Luck

Thanks Ayoblack,

But I am not from nigeria.