Interview & FP/Name status

thiaga

Registered Users (C)
I just got the interview letter. I didnt check my FP or Name check status. If I have got interview letter, does it imply that my name check and FP check is complete and fine ?

Thanks

Mailed App - 09/28/05
Priority Date - 10/04/05
FP Notice received - 10/27/05
FP Date - 11/23/05
Interview Notice received - 01/17/06
Interview Date - 02/23/06

thiaga said:
I just got the interview letter. I didnt check my FP or Name check status. If I have got interview letter, does it imply that my name check and FP check is complete and fine ?

Not Really. Sometimes you have your interview and the name still pending. You'll find out after your appointment. If you name has been cleared, the officer will let you know.

Good luck!

thiaga said:

Thanks

Mailed App - 09/28/05
Priority Date - 10/04/05
FP Notice received - 10/27/05
FP Date - 11/23/05
Interview Notice received - 01/17/06
Interview Date - 02/23/06

most FP would be cleared on the same day or next business day when the FP was taken.

name check... err.. wish all the best thou.

Status not found

I dont see my application. Following is what I see.

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center

what does this mean ?

Thanks
Thiaga