Interview for mother

BTW, here is the site to request your SS statement:

ssa dot gov slash mystatement

I can not post a link since I have not made 15 or more posts.

Update.

I just received an email from USCIS that the card for I-765 was ordered for production and that she should receive it within 30 days. Now onto the interview for GC :)

Update.

I just received an email from USCIS that the card for I-765 was ordered for production and that she should receive it within 30 days. Now onto the interview for GC :)

Niko, could you give us your timeline? For example, how many days after your application was your I-765 approved? thanks.

Actually it took 2 months even. The case is being processed at National Benefits Center. I filed the package at Chicago, IL local office.

Received a text message that the Approval Notice for I-765 was sent to us on March 18th. Interview in 2 and half weeks.

Will let you guys know how it went after we come back from interview.

Just came back from the interview. The appointment was on time and the case was approved. My mom will receive the card within 2 weeks. They changed the policy and they no longer put a stamp in the passport. They have a new form they need to fill out by hand.

Waiting for the plastic card in the mail :)

Thanks guys for all the help.

Just came back from the interview. The appointment was on time and the case was approved. My mom will receive the card within 2 weeks. They changed the policy and they no longer put a stamp in the passport. They have a new form they need to fill out by hand.

Waiting for the plastic card in the mail :)

Thanks guys for all the help.

What kind of questions was she asked? Can you give more details?

All the questions from the forms: were you a member of the communist party, have you ever been arrested, etc. Then some personal questions and we were on our way.