Interview finally scheduled/checklist

JJBBKK

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Just received a letter from immigration scheduling an interview for this July. Im putting together all the documents and want to make sure that I dont miss anything. Any input is highly appreciated:
1. All INS related documents (work permits, advance parole)
2. Medical Exam
3. Tax returns for past 3 years
4. Joint bank statements
5. Insurance
6. Marriage certificate
7. Letters from Employer/paystubs
8. Affidavit of Support
9. Make copies of all documents
10. photos

I think thats all, please add anything you see that I might have missed. Thank you and wish me luck!

How long you had to wait for your interview? Please give us your RD, ND, Local District office etc.
All the best.

Dip

JJBBKK said:
Hi All,
Just received a letter from immigration scheduling an interview for this July. Im putting together all the documents and want to make sure that I dont miss anything. Any input is highly appreciated:
1. All INS related documents (work permits, advance parole)
2. Medical Exam
3. Tax returns for past 3 years
4. Joint bank statements
5. Insurance
6. Marriage certificate
7. Letters from Employer/paystubs
8. Affidavit of Support
9. Make copies of all documents
10. photos

I think thats all, please add anything you see that I might have missed. Thank you and wish me luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
dip92 said:
How long you had to wait for your interview? Please give us your RD, ND, Local District office etc.
All the best.

Dip

I-485 ND 04/2004
Miami Office
Thanks

interview got canceled and has to be reschedule

does anyone have their I485 interview canceled by INS and the case status said they will inform you if your interview is reschedule? Please share your experience.

Thanks for Tons!!

cswenson002 said:
does anyone have their I485 interview canceled by INS and the case status said they will inform you if your interview is reschedule? Please share your experience.

Thanks for Tons!!

My sister had her case rescheduled because her interview notice was sent to old address and INS failed to change it even though 100 letters were sent requesting to do so. But now they are telling her that all she can do is sit and wait.

interview got canceled by INS

JJBBKK said:
My sister had her case rescheduled because her interview notice was sent to old address and INS failed to change it even though 100 letters were sent requesting to do so. But now they are telling her that all she can do is sit and wait.

I did the same thing, mailed them thousands of letters and never got response. Did she move from state to state or from local to local in the same state? I have waited for a year since I moved. Please let me know if your sister get her interview rescheduled