Interview Expirence at Newark

GCW123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I had a very cool interview today at INS Newark office!
The officer was so nice, she did not ask any question, just stamped the passport, it took about 15 minutes for all of our 3 people.
Letter asked for Medical, employment letter and passport/I-94.
So if you have same case don\'t worry, everything should be fine.
good luck to all of you!

Congrats..

Could you please shed some light on the employment letter aspect? Lots of us who have been asked for interviews have not been asked for the employment letter ??
Why do you think you were called for an interview - just random ?
Also, were you ushered in at the scheduled time ??

Thanks.

No Title

I asked this question during the interview. the officer said she was trying to figure out why. she didn\'t knoe either, so maybe it justm random. we are "LUCKY", so we get the interview..

Why RFE was issued.

When you received your RFE what was the primary reason for RFE issue.
Did you took all these documents on your own ?
If you changed job during your 485??

Medical? What did you

do about it? And what did you put on the employment letter i.e. job description, salary, title, what ???
Congrates.

karman

Received RFE 1/15/02; (don\'t know the reason)
responsed back 2/2/02
case transfered to Newark 3/6/02;
called VSC why was transfered, the officer said it\'s arbitary.
Yes changed job after 180 days of 485.
Yes took all the documents but none was checked at interview except those listed on the letter.

ice cool

we re-did all the required procedure for medical: physical exam, blood test.

In the employment letter, I have job title, job description and salary. I think the officer cared more about the job description becasue she did compare it with those in LCA. My lawyer said, to make the officer life easy, you\'d better have your job description in your letter as close as what was in LCA as possible.

urgent: missing original H-1s for Newark INS I-485 interview

Folks:

I am scheduled for an interview on May,30th. I just found I am missing two H-1s ( one for a job 5 years ago, another for a job one year ago.). I have photocopis of them. Do I have to bring original ones for interview ? If so, where can I get them within such a short time ?

Thanks,

Frank

lawyer\'s presence during the I-485 interview

Was your lawyer present w/ you during the interview ?
If yes, was it critical ?