Interview experience

cider_or

Registered Users (C)
I just wanted to share this news with you all.

a firend of mine had his interview last week, everything went fine, when he asked about the approval, he was told that there is no visa number for him right now and he should receive something in the mail as soon as his visa becomes available (1 to 2 months).
This confirm our speculations about the 10000 Visa and shows that the release has not been signed by the president yet.

cider_or,

what did you meant by interview? ... Did this person had received the approval letter earlier and was visiting immigration office with his pictures etc.

Regards,

No Rasylee, he was told to do finger print and come to an interview which he did. he hasn't been approved yet.

Originally posted by cider_or

a firend of mine had his interview last week, everything went fine, when he asked about the approval, he was told that there is no visa number for him right now and he should receive something in the mail as soon as his visa becomes available (1 to 2 months).
This confirm our speculations about the 10000 Visa and shows that the release has not been signed by the president yet.

What are his dates? Do you know?

Thanks

cider or do you know when his file got transferred to the local office and how long it took for the interview?
thanx

cider_or said:

So why the heck this idiot did not sign the release yet? Very pro-immigrant president indeed!