Interview experience San Francisco

gil

Registered Users (C)
Case transfered to SFO on 10/21/06, interview notice received on 01/10/07 and interview scheduled for 2/28/07.

After interview she took finger prints and all original I-94s and advance parole documents and told I'll receive decision in couple of days.

Is it normal ? what does it mean ? How long it takes to receive decision notice.

My advance parole is valid till end of 2007.

Thanks in advance

Case transfered to SFO on 10/21/06, interview notice received on 01/10/07 and interview scheduled for 2/28/07.

After interview she took finger prints and all original I-94s and advance parole documents and told I'll receive decision in couple of days.

Is it normal ? what does it mean ? How long it takes to receive decision notice.

My advance parole is valid till end of 2007.

Thanks in advance

Can you tell why was the case transferred for interview? what questions did she asked you and what document did you have to bring?

Transfered because I had an arrest record for disturbing the peace.

standard questions and only document IO asked is for employment letter.

at end she asked whether i have any immediate travel plans, then collected original advance parole and I-94s and told ......will mail the decision in a week

thanks

Gil

I wish you good luck. my case was transferred to miami Feb.1 for interview and I'm still waiting for an interview date. As to you question it is normal that it take some time for a decision and I don't see anything to be worried about. let us know when you are approved.

Gil

I wish you good luck. my case was transferred to miami Feb.1 for interview and I'm still waiting for an interview date. As to you question it is normal that it take some time for a decision and I don't see anything to be worried about. let us know when you are approved.

Hi eb2hope ,
My case was transfered also in miami , also in feb. but in 2005 , please let me know if you'll get any signs from them sooner , because i'm waiting for them for the interview date also !!! I think is good for us if you keep in touch to share the experience in miami !!!

My Case Was Also Tranfer From Kansas Mo To Miami,but I Received An Interview Letter For March 29,07. Have Any One Have Any Experience With Uscis Miami. Good Luck To All

My Case Was Also Tranfer From Kansas Mo To Miami,but I Received An Interview Letter For March 29,07. Have Any One Have Any Experience With Uscis Miami. Good Luck To All

Can you tell us when you case was transferred to Miami? why it was transferred and how long it took to get an interview date? Evevry interview it different depending on the reason for the interview and the officer. some interview are 2 minutes and some are 4 hours. the interview notice should give you an Idea of where they are going form the laundary list of documents they want you to bring to the interview. Good Luck.

gil,

Our case also got transfered to San Francisco recently and we are awaiting most likely for an interview to be scheduled. Can you please share with us what is the outcome from your interview and did you get approved already?

Also please let us know if you asked them for an interview date or they simply assigned you one and sent you the receipt in the mail?

I have also sent you a private message so please check it out.

Thanks,

Transfered because I had an arrest record for disturbing the peace.

standard questions and only document IO asked is for employment letter.

at end she asked whether i have any immediate travel plans, then collected original advance parole and I-94s and told ......will mail the decision in a week

thanks

Hi Guys,

I have been called for an interview in the SF office. Do you guys know why they call for interview? Any things that I should watch out for?

What are the risks?

Can someone pls share their experience with me? What did they ask? How long? And generally do they adjudicate immediately?

Thanks in advance for your inputs and feedback.

Thanks!

Hi Subha1974

I have an interview scheduled for early August at SFO also. How can I contact you?

My interview letter also says following under the list of documents to bring for interview.

"All Documents establishing your eligibility for Lawful Permanent Resident Status".

Does anybody's interview letter also says the above.

Subba1974 in my I/V letter there is no desk no.

Thanks for your reply Subba1974. Does your inteview letter also says following among the list of documents.

"All Documents establishing your eligibility for Lawful Permanent Resident Status".

Thanks for the information Subba1974. Did you get your interview letter from SFO DO or NBC? Did your attorney also came along with you for the interview?

Yes.My case is Approved on 07/01/2005

Yes.My case is approved on 07/01/2007 .I got approval letter on July3rd 2007.Mine is EB2 India--PERM SUB Priority date:JUne 9th 2005
FIled 140/485 on September 29th 2005

I got FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM