• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview experience in Seoul, Korea

samyoussef

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone have DV interview experience in US embassy in Seoul, Korea. Because I will do it soon. For you information, I'm not Korean, I just studying there.

I am also applying

Is there anyone have DV interview experience in US embassy in Seoul, Korea. Because I will do it soon. For you information, I'm not Korean, I just studying there.

Hi

I am also applying for USA Visa F1 at Seoul Embassy and I am from Pakistan. Did you appear in interview? If you do not mind, would you please guide me? Can we be in contact?

Hi

I am also applying for USA Visa F1 at Seoul Embassy and I am from Pakistan. Did you appear in interview? If you do not mind, would you please guide me? Can we be in contact?

F1 is a completely different type of visa. I don't see how anyone doing a DV visa could be of help.

dears
i have same situation ( not Korean and i won DV Lottery ) . my interview will be in seoul and i need help from you.
can you help me ?