• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview easy peasy

Idiot

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

Just thought id let you know if you are worrying about your interview dont (as long as all your documents are in order) I used my own funds as evidence of support.

I had mine the other day in Europe. Wasnt asked a single question interviewer just went through a check list of documents. Took them all, I sat down and bout an hour later was handed my yellow envelope (after finger printing and payment of course)

So goodluck to everyone else now:)

I just ave to find a place to go a job and somewhere to live now!!!

Congratulations. Pls. tell me if you did CP or AOS. What education or work experience you have. Are you immigrating as a couple or single, how much money do you need to show?

Thank you.

I did cp

Im single. I dont have any work experience. I have degrees but they didnt even look at them just wanted to see that i finished school. I showed them about $10,000 for evidence of support. Very simple and efficient as long as your documents are in order.

Which country?

Hi Friend,
At which embassy/country did you have such an "easy, peasy" interview?
I am from an African country where the interview process is usually rigorous and petrifying.
Thanks.
=Baba Aladura

Hi 'Idiot' I dont really like to call you that, well anyway you leave me no choice. Congrats!!!

Which documents were you required to bring to the interview? My interview is set but the second package hasn't arrived yet. I was told by an officer at KCC it was posted & I expect to receive it this week... but our local postal services has a bit of a reputation....

I appreciate if you'd let me know, how long did the medical examination took? What were the charges?

I have to travel overseas for my interview 'cos we don't have a immigrant visa issuing post locally..... i need to plan everything ahead of time...

pls. let me know the time required for the whole process....

Many Thanks..

Good luck with that job search... Where do you live now? what was your POE?

more information

Hi 'Idiot' I dont really like to call you that, well anyway you leave me no choice. Congrats!!!

Which documents were you required to bring to the interview? My interview is set but the second package hasn't arrived yet. I was told by an officer at KCC it was posted & I expect to receive it this week... but our local postal services has a bit of a reputation....

I appreciate if you'd let me know, how long did the medical examination took? What were the charges?

I have to travel overseas for my interview 'cos we don't have a immigrant visa issuing post locally..... i need to plan everything ahead of time...

pls. let me know the time required for the whole process....

Many Thanks..

Good luck with that job search... Where do you live now? what was your POE?

Princess, i think you need to state where you are and the nearest embasssy to you, so that people that hav idea of that location can hel out, as everybody can see, 'idiot is busy with travelling arrangemnts and i wish him best of luck

Hello there..All i want to say is that GOd is good and he has just shown me he will be good all the time to me....I was worried that my second letter hasn't come and i joined this forum 3days ago....i have being enjoying you guys in here Mamaj told me that i should wait till the end of this week or the end of march but to my graetest suprise...the postman i dropped my phone with that in-case there is any letter that bears my house number he should contact me....about 3:30pm yesterday as i was leaving the forum i recieved his call that i have a packege with ...when i got there GUESS? I got my second letter....I pray that everyone here who has not gotten his/her visa yet...The GOOD GOD will grant us the ability to posses it,b'cos it's our possession. IDURO OSI IBERE KOSI...No time time to waste....
Thanks.

Hi Mrunique4ril,

You see i told ya to be patient and every thing will be fine. Thank God you've gotten your 2nd letter but this message should have been posted on the nigerian forum but no problem i'll help you transfer it so that the house will benefit from it. don't forget to post your experiences after your interview ohhh and remember to come back to the nigerian forum.

Take whatever you think is important to support your case, least you are asked for something that you dont have, but importantly make sure you have Police documents from each country you've lived in for >6months, passport with 6months min validity, high school certificates at a minimum and any other certifications you might have, financial support statements, birth certificates, marriage certificates if you're married, or divorce if you've since been, and translations for all these. The 1st and 2nd notification letters state what you need to bring anyway, so at a min have all those. Your medicals should be sent to the Embassy by the doctors. At least that was what happened in our case in England.