interview done stamped but no approval notice/physical card

kds

I had an interview last month, interview went well, normal questions, then the officer stamped on passport. the officer told me my case was approved, but I didn't see any LUD nor any message change online since then, still "your case was transferred....". The stamp is valid for one year, anyone knows how long normally can I get physical card?

Don't worry - you will get your card soon..... You are much better than most of us on this forum.

Also what do they ask in the interview?

interview experience

thanks, sms25, you are right, I got the physical card yesterday. online message is still "your case was transferred to...", but I think it doesn't matter now.

the interview was really smooth, it's simplier than what I thought. I brought two bags of documents, everything I can thinking of, but was only asked a few regular questions. when I was called for interview, I went into a small room, asked for swear, then sit, then I was asked to show driver liscense, employment letter, birth certificate, then was asked what am I doing now, then asked those questions from I-485 form, then asked for passport for stamp. after the stamp, the officer suddenly asked for my EAD card. I said I didn't apply for EAD card I'm a H1-B holder, he sounds don't understand what I'm saying, and still asked "then what employment authorization are you woking with", I explained again that I didn't use EAD to work, I work as a H1-B. as to now, I'm still not sure if he understands my employment situation. because he looks really confused when he heard that I can work without a EAD. anyway, that's not important now.

after stamping, I went to another room for fingerprint, and photo. photo should be no smile....

that's my interview experience, it's easier and quicker than what I expected. I hope it helps for some people in this board. hope you guys get your freedom soon!

Congratulations KDS! Glad to hear that you got your GC. Must be a amazing feeling......

Anyhow, would you please let me know your details as well. I am trying to guess when would my turn come. Also why did they take your fingerprinting - was it expired?

My details:
Category: EB2
PD: Current (Nov'01)
Security cleared but FP expired (last done - Feb' 05)

kds said:
thanks, sms25, you are right, I got the physical card yesterday. online message is still "your case was transferred to...", but I think it doesn't matter now.

Hi,

Could u plz clarify what was written on ur online mgs?
as on mine it is as follows.
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 31, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in LINCOLN, NE for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in LINCOLN, NE will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case.

could nt understand it.

kds said:
hi, yes, my online message keeps like that till now.

well nothing my I485 started all over again form the very first rev mgs and my hubby's didnt change at all. so was wondering what is happening?what abt u?what happened to ur I485?what mgs did u get?is ur I485 approved?

i tryed to send u a private mgs as a reply but it didnt go.

kds said:
I had an interview last month, interview went well, normal questions, then the officer stamped on passport. the officer told me my case was approved, but I didn't see any LUD nor any message change online since then, still "your case was transferred....". The stamp is valid for one year, anyone knows how long normally can I get physical card?

Hi Kds,

After how many days did u get the interview call after the transfer.

interview-I-94 Card

Hi.

I could not find my I-94 card in my passport! is it possible that the interviewing officer has taken it during the interview for green card?

thanks.