Interview done - passport stamped - card ordered

kkprasadh

Registered Users (C)
We had our interview at Newark, NJ today
Interview went on well. Just regular questions like arrested ? terrorist connection ? deportation ? nothing specific
The IO was very professional, he apologized for the delay in our case and what we had to go thru and said he is approving GC and stamped our passports.

When i got home, i checked online and the message says below, so finally the journey ends. good luck to all.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 3, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

congrats!!!!!!!1

Congratulations on your approval,my case has also been transferred to NBC righ after a month from yours.I have been following your case for a little time.I hope i get my interview soon.

thank you polstar
looks like your FP is still valid (less than 15 months) so u should get your interview letter soon.. good luck

Interview done NOv 5 2008

I had an interview november 5 2008 at seattle office the interview went Good.But still i am not reciving any mail from USCIS about my case any one phase the same issue ?or can tell what i have to do next.
Thanks,

hi seattletown,

what is your priority date ? is it current ? what did the IO tell u at the end of interview.