Interview done on October 19th

LA123

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
My ND for filing 485 is 11/2/99. It was filed in Vermont service center. In May 2001 my case was transferred to Los Angeles office. I received the interview notice for October 19th. The interview went nicely thoguh Officer requested letter from company stating my start date and proof of their ability to pay my salary.( as I changed company in April 2001 after waiting for long time for Green card and with hope that new law of changin company after 180 days will help me). I submitted both of them on 22nd October. But I haven\'t heard anything back from them. Is that normal? When can we expect their decision after interview?

Any help!!! Interview done on October 19th

Gurus,
My ND for filing 485 is 11/2/99. It was filed in Vermont service center. In May 2001 my case was transferred to Los Angeles office. I received the interview notice for October 19th. The interview went nicely thoguh Officer requested letter from company stating my start date and proof of their ability to pay my salary.( as I changed company in April 2001 after waiting for long time for Green card and with hope that new law of changin company after 180 days will help me). I submitted both of them on 22nd October. But I haven\'t heard anything back from them. Is that normal? When can we expect their decision after interview?

No Title

There is only one way Yu will get the info about yr interview. Try to contact LA office where Yr interview took place through lawyer. I am guessing that there may be delay for doing some back ground check.Here I am giving my assumptions with reasons.
1) Yr case is approved ,but delayed for another 60 days for fbi clearance(hope so)
2) Yr case is under suspense ( as they want some more info from other agencies) Later they might clear Yr case
3) If Yu don\'t get any thing i.e means Yr case is not denied(Hope so) because If Yr case is denied,Yu will be informed by notice.This is not yet happened and in future also(it must not be happened).
4) Try to call csc with yr recipet no and enquire avm first and then call la office( where interview took place) on yr own or through lawyer.

Hope every thing is alright and Yu will be blessed by GOD for freedom

No Title

Inkoya,
I am very sorry for replying so late... Some how I missed your message. I put the message again couple of times but no body replied..In any case I am still in the waiting mode. I haven\'t calle d them yet but I went to the Ins office to renew my EAD and that time they said call us after 6 months.
Just keeping my fingures crossed.
Thanks again for your message.