Interview dilemma

cwpj

Registered Users (C)
My husband (primary) and me (derivative) cases were transfered to Miami office despite our change of address prior to the transfer. We're now in North Carolina jurisdiction. We have submitted multiple address changes/call national customer service/sent request for transfer to Miami office but to no avail and no response.

We received our interview notice via mail forwarding scheduled for Aug 2. Since we're out of Miami jurisdiction, what do we do now? Do I continue to send request of transfer to NC or go to the interview facing 2 possibilities - 1) they proceed with interview, 2) they will not continue with interview since we're not in their jurisdiction and transfer our case to NC then. What do I do??

Also, the miami requested items involved a lot of items we're not familiar with. Can anyone tell me if the following items are needed for AC21 employer based 485 interview? Are they really required or the financial report should take care of the following items?

-Stock certificate of US Corporation
-Copies of US corporate tax returns from the filing date of the I-140 petition to the present, certified by IRS
-Bank statements of the US Corporation or company from the filing date of the I-140 petition to the present
-Wage and quarterly earnings statements of the US Corporation/company from the filing date to the present, certified by IRS
-Copy of the lease agreement and occupational license of the US Corporation

Please help!!!!

ND-Nov 01
RFE-April 04
Transfer - April 04
Interview scheduled (at wrong district office) - Aug 04

What they send everyone is a general list, if it's employment based I would speak to a lawyer about the documents that I would take. Since they already scheduled your interview I would still go to the miami interview, and take copies of everything with you including the address change form. The companies finanical report should take care of that stuff, please talk to a lawyer. Hope everything goes well.

cwpg please reply

Hi,
I got a similar letter for interview scheduled in last week of sept'04. How did thingsgo with you? Please Update Me- personally or in this forum.

Thanks!