Interview descheduled ....help

HARARE_123

Registered Users (C)
I was just checking my online case status of I485 and it says that my interview has been descheduled by the USCIS but the point is that i have not received a letter scheduling my interview in the first place. I just moved but i have a forward on my old address plus i electronically filled my AR-11 and also called customer service and updated my address with them. I also have my electronic confirmation of change of address and my confirmation that came via the post. Another thing when i check the processing dates it says it was updated on 21st Jan and they are processing cases dates April 30 2006 and i filled my I485 only on 31st July 2006....so i'm really confused. Anyone with such a case please shed light on this and also what you did and what happened eventually. I have an infopass for tomorrow and i will speak to the immigration officer and see what they say and i'll write back here too. Meanwhile anyone knowing more please help. I'm at the St. Louis,MO center.Thanks

I am also in STL. I have the exactly same experience: move from west county to the city coz it's close to my work, filed Ar-11 and called 1-800 number. Later got the same on-line message about the descheduled interivew and never received the interview notice. I made an info pass and it turned out to be a bug in their system. So if you just moved without changing your IO. I guess it's just a system error. Otherwise, it may be another scenario.

Like I said, if it's a system error, you should have your interview notice sometime this month. Check my timeline, you will have an idea about how quick STL processes the case.

6/23/06 Package Mailed
6/25/06 RD
6/28/06 ND
7/25/06 FP taken
10/11/06 EAD approval
11/11/06 Online Descheduled Interivew Message
Mid-Dec Info pass about this message
1/8/07 Inteview notice rvd
2/23/08 Interview date

riversrun said:
sorry for the typo. the interview date should be 2/23/07, not the 08.

I had the same thing happen. I just got 3 emails saying the interview was descheduled, and I never got an appointment notice. And I haven't moved. actually, I did, but the address we used is the current one, and all notifications have come to our mail fine.

I'm glad you say it was a system bug.