Interview decision online updates.

miki0007

For those who got the asylum interview decision recently and were signed up to receive text messages and emails about status update did you receive those before the notice in the mail?
Did your status online change?
What office was your interview at and when.
Thanks!

Hi miki i read your all of your posts.I had an interview in December and got a message through email after 5 months “there is a recent action is taking on your i765 “ I already have w/permit which is valid until 2019. After that email I didn’t receive any letter or email from uscis. I don’t know that email is a something like desion or just system update.
For those who got the asylum interview decision recently and were signed up to receive text messages and emails about status update did you receive those before the notice in the mail?
Did your status online change?
What office was your interview at and when.
Thanks!

Hi miki i read your all of your posts.I had an interview in December and got a message through email after 5 months “there is a recent action is taking on your i765 “ I already have w/permit which is valid until 2019. After that email I didn’t receive any letter or email from uscis. I don’t know that email is a something like desion or just system update.
Hey, what office was your interview? mine was in Chicago.
I emailed once and they replied that they can.t give me updates on email.
about 4 months ago i received a text message saying to go online and check my case stagus with LIN number because it was updated. When i called they said is just a system error.
My work permit also expires in 2019 i heard we may get a decission before that expires don.t know how tru it is.
I also know people whe got interviewed same day with me and got the decission in less than 2 months. I.ll have a year in october :( this is getting so depressing don.t know what to do.

Hey, what office was your interview? mine was in Chicago.
I emailed once and they replied that they can.t give me updates on email.
about 4 months ago i received a text message saying to go online and check my case stagus with LIN number because it was updated. When i called they said is just a system error.
My work permit also expires in 2019 i heard we may get a decission before that expires don.t know how tru it is.
I also know people whe got interviewed same day with me and got the decission in less than 2 months. I.ll have a year in october :( this is getting so depressing don.t know what to do.
Recent action on your i765 could mean they got a positive decission because when they do your work permit becomes valid for life. hope is that