• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

interview date Peru

Cecita

Hi, I am a winner of the 2007 Diversity Visa Program. I sent the required filled forms and I would need to know if there is some place - web (not the Embassy) where I could check the possible date of the interview. My number is 2007SA000014xx

Could you please help I have not received instructions

:)

Hi,

You should contact KCC. Their phone number came with the 1st Notificaiton Letter you received.

Also, if you check the visa bulletin the Department of States posts online every month, you should anticipate you number to become current. Their link is http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html. For example, for the month of December they already tell the through what numbers they will be calling in January. In your case (SA) January will go through 700.

Lastly, if you take the time to rad through the posts in this forum, you'll certainly get the answers to most of your questions.

Good luck!
lola76

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lola

Thanks Lola
I just checked the bulletin as you tell me and I found out that probably I will be called starting may 2007 - meanwhile do you advise me to check for a possible job in the US so that I can present this during the CP
Cecita

Please do not post a question more than once. I just answered to one of your other posts and saw this thread only after.

From Peru too

Hi Cecita,
My wife is also a DV2007 winner, I've been reading this forum since june or july and it's really interesting what you can learn. Regarding the job, well, you should contact any friend there in US and ask if he/she could help you. We are only taking study records and affidavit (just in case).
Good luck!!!

Gismito2000