• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview date - Expected date of delivery

immigrant-1

Hi,

I'm kind of desperate for any advice.

I got an interview scheduled in US embassy Cairo on July,31, 2011. My wife and I are currently in Sudan. She is pregnant and we are expecting the baby on the 1st of August. Our doctor here has strongly advised us not to travel at this stage, and sa you know she may give birth befor due date.
After the baby birth we also need some time to arrange the necessary paper work and get a passport for the baby.
Do you have any ideas as how to solve this? it's been a bit stressful since we found out about the interview that we need to be at two places at the same time...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

just call the us ambassy... most of all our questions will be answered by a simple call to the US ambassy...

to immigrant 1... you should immediately e.mail kcc and explain your status they will advise you to the right way may be rescheduling of your interview date, however in all cases you shall prepare all other required documents and make yourself ready except for the baby documents... wish you successful and easy process

Hi immigrant 1, your case is completed and already sent to interview dest. in this case KCC will not do anything for you coz your paper and case already in the consulate that process your visa. if you want to cancel your interview date simple sens an email to IM section stating that your case and provide evidence of your wife suitation. Sure they will hold on your interview but you have to think careful about addition processing that embassy may decide..
have a goodluck