Interview Cancelled

Thats interesting. So VSC sends file to Boston so much ahead of time before interview. Could they initiate service request to VSC for transferring the file. Also did you apply your GC through service center or something that VSC has to now aggregate these different files.

Sad to hear this.

I too have read other people post such info before. Could the people who had this happen please post their Service center and DO, so we can see if there is any pattern on which DOs are getting affected commonly?

The IO mentioned that many cases got cancelled because of not receiving the their files. He asked me to wait.

any ideas ??? do I have to write to Vermont Service Center? call a congressman?senator?

Please share your thoughts...

Thanks!

alphagc

Don't panic :) I think in your case patience is your best strategy. I don't think your situation warrants congressman/senator involvement. As it was pointed out it might be that the A-file has not arrived or that they don't have enough IO available that day due to illness or PTO.

Last edited by a moderator:
My interview was de-scheduled in 2006 "due to unforeseen circumstances". I never did find out why, but I did receive a new date after a few weeks wait. All in all, it wasn't too bad, even though you always wonder of course.
Here's a link to my posts from back then. There are others in that thread (Tampa timeline) who were de-scheduled as well.

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=168951&page=3

Good luck to you!
Caillie