Interview cancelled

juno

Registered Users (C)
This is tha latest information on my I-485 although I never received an intervie notice.
The interview scheduled in this case has been canceled. You will be notified if the interview is rescheduled.
juno

That is very odd. Surely it must be mistake!
Hm, try and call the service number or schedule an Infopass.

I have the same message on my I-485, don't pay attention to it. It is a mistake. I already had my interview and I am waiting for approval. You can schedule an infopass appointment but the they will tell you that it's a mistake.

I have the same case as Flyer, except I was told that I was approved, but still haven't gotten the card in the mail and the status remains the same - interview cancelled :D. Anyway, since you didn't receive any interview notice at all, can I ask you if you changed your address - moved from one DO area to another during the process? I am trying to figure out if that is why they have that message for me as I had moved a few months after applying in TX to VA. If you had the interview notice already and if you didn't get a letter by regular mail saying that the interview was cancelled, I would have said, go ahead and go for the interview, which is what I did. If not, wait for your interview letter. Just ignore the message on the website.

juno said:
This is tha latest information on my I-485 although I never received an intervie notice.
The interview scheduled in this case has been canceled. You will be notified if the interview is rescheduled.
juno

must be a system glitch.

System Glitch

I talked to an INS officer about 7 months ago and he pointed out that most of this online status changes are done manually, so there are a lot of changes. I did in fact change my address before I got the message that my interview was cancelled, but it was a "in-town" move so I did not switch DO. After some time I did received an interview letter and had my interview a week ago. So don't pay attention to what the status say. I might change in the future.

Hope this helps,

Flyer

Hi all,
yes, I did change my address but within state and same DO like flyer.Thanx for ur replies, I would just ignore the message since I didnt get I.letter.
juno

Bud did you get your interview letter? in any case if you know the date, time and place just show up, you won't loose anything! well probably just time, but does not matter.